Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From Norway

GTI20

just wanted to pop in and say hi.

My name is Per live in Norway. soon 40 years AAAA :blink: . have in the house one focus 14 titanium with everything. love that car, And one fiesta black edition that im not happy with..

post-61790-0-17922000-1420983144_thumb.j

post-61790-0-21393800-1420983146_thumb.j

post-61790-0-99977400-1420983147_thumb.j

post-61790-0-23016600-1420983149_thumb.j

Because of this.. from a post in fiesta tread..

Well heres my experiense with the black edition.. Got it 1 des 2014.. after under 2 km from the shop first error message came up.. engine needed service it said. something wrong with the turbo.. no power.. did take it back to the shop the next day. one small hose in was loose. so the turbo did not do the job.. final i had the power.. loved it but after day 4 i got lots of errors again.. wont start in the first 5 to 10 tryes.. back to the shop.. got a service time the next week.. but the day before the service/repair. the car died. Nothing did work.. well radio did work but thats all.. back to the shop with a tow truck.. and then it was standing there for a month. they had a hard time figuere out what it was. in the end they had to replace the head unit /instrument panel . now its fine they said.. this was friday 09,01,2015. picked it up and drove home..its like 7km finaly i got my car back.. later that evening i wanted to take it out for a ride again.. and the same problem was back. wont start and nothing works on it. had it towed back to the shop.. At this point i dont want this car anymore. i want a new one.. But when it runs it runs great. loved the little rat..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club