Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Panoramic Roof?

Zippy999

I've seen a couple of fiestas driving around with a panoramic roof? Any idea what model this is? Or if it is an optional extra? If so how much is it roughly?

Lol a want to see this I've never saw a panoramic on a fiesta would be great tho!

maybe vinyl wrapped? black which looks like a panoramic roof ?

Seen one on YouTube,think it was a white car,it did camera shots by the side and you could see

through the roof.

They cost a bomb to insure these panoramic roofs, ask any Megane owner, higher risk of death or being made blind in an accident.

Has to be a custom job though, never been offered on a Fiesta.

Thanks for the replies 😊 I saw a couple recently and they looked like they had come straight out the show room and wondered if they were new models. Maybe I'll just get it wrapped

I saw the sunroof advertised as an option on a Ford US/Canadian website in July last. I was told by my dealer that this was not available for the Titanium X Powerdrive which I ordered.

I miss a good old fashioned sunroof

Oh Christ! I don't :o

Sucks your hair up like a vacuum, faff of opening and closing (even those with a button), I don't miss sunroofs one teensy little bit

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Ahh but remember everything is auto now. We'd use sync. Open roof...close roof. Or it would auto open if someone farted or something or libked to eatc thing