Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New X-Visions Available ?

ninja_geezer

Just got off the phone to a ford dealer and he has just had an update in
from ford saying the new x-visions can be now done without a buzzer in
the boot and can use the display screen instead.He is calling them on
Monday for more details.£180 fitted colour coded. :D :D

Let us know how you get on

On xvision website , it shows the interface module for newer models of kuga, focus , cmax and grand cmax only, doesnt show fiesta yet. Maybe its now approved and tested for new fiesta now?

Ive got xvision with display interface on my focus 2013.

So. Internally would this system make it look like it was an original fixture? Ie. Not some tacky add on ?

So. Internally would this system make it look like it was an original fixture? Ie. Not some tacky add on ?

yes guess so, he said the bulletin had only come in today !! will speak to him again on Monday and if the price does not shoot up !! i will get them booked in.

On xvision website , it shows the interface module for newer models of kuga, focus , cmax and grand cmax only, doesnt show fiesta yet. Maybe its now approved and tested for new fiesta now?

Ive got xvision with display interface on my focus 2013.

And is the display any good ?

Yep , thats it, acts like factory fit, basically its tapping into main wiring canbus, sending signal to display/ radio display, so when you reverse it shows on display with sound coming out of Speakers and lowers radio sound at same time, on mine there was no wiring to solder in, just plugs in to excisting wiring multi plug in boot area, then the bcmii is programed to switch function on.so much quicker to fit also.

£180 fitted is cheap , bet they got that wrong, thats about price of parts only.

Yep , thats it, acts like factory fit, basically its tapping into main wiring canbus, sending signal to display/ radio display, so when you reverse it shows on display with sound coming out of speakers and lowers radio sound at same time, on mine there was no wiring to solder in, just plugs in to excisting wiring multi plug in boot area, then the bcmii is programed to switch function on.so much quicker to fit also.

£180 fitted is cheap , bet they got that wrong, thats about price of parts only.

sounds good to me :D

Id be interested in this though it is sounding the price could be out

I don't see why they are easier to fit just 4 holes the same and then plug and play !!

Just been on ford accesory website, £350 painted and fitted inc vat retail price, thats without the interface adapter! Ouch!

Just been on ford accesory website, £350 painted and fitted inc vat retail price, thats without the interface adapter! Ouch!

you got a link ian ?

my local wanted £300 !!

They've been £349 on the ford website for ages, some dealers will do them cheaper. They will be the normal ones tgat connect to the reverse circuit with a sounder in the boot.

I've had these and the factory fit ones, the x-visions look better as they can be fitted flush into the bumper, the factory sensors use the screen but I only look at that when reversing upto a wall, usually looking in the mirrors.

They've been £349 on the ford website for ages, some dealers will do them cheaper. They will be the normal ones tgat connect to the reverse circuit with a sounder in the boot.

I've had these and the factory fit ones, the x-visions look better as they can be fitted flush into the bumper, the factory sensors use the screen but I only look at that when reversing upto a wall, usually looking in the mirrors.

Hi Mark

according to the dealer the info he had was for the new x-visions !

will find out more on monday hopefully

Parents will be happy! They had these fitted by main dealer as they got specs wrong when the car was ordered and have done F#*k all about sorting it out..

Complaint was the sound from sensors wasn't loud enough and no proximity display, cheers for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Ok people just got off the phone to ford....... and guess what false alarm !!! does not work on current fiesta angry.pngangry.png

He apologized for getting my hopes up.back to square one.

Thanks for letting us know ninja anyway

I looked into this today also, and sales and service depts not heard anything either.

something goes wrong with ford. i mean if you order the fiesta with the city pack, which includes the rear parking sensor the screen can show your distance using a car and some colourfull bars behind it. so i dont think it soo hard to do it after buying your fiesta without the pack

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

As above, would have thought config option is available on versions without sensors, xvision obviously havent tested it on later fiesta yet.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club