Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ford Fair 2015

Nathan54771

Just wondering if admin know when ford fair 2015 stand tickets are going to become available this year ? Can't remember when I purchased last years but want to make sure I get some again.

I think they were available around April last year.

Should be able to find the 2014 thread somewhere

Can't wait will be on the stand again and probably camping night before to avoid early start

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Still got ages then :( hahaa

Good stuff Phil and that's a good idea, I quite enjoyed the drive down though tbh wasn't too bad.

Also can't wait and I'll be on the stand too :)

The drive down was one of the best parts, especially towards the end when all you can hear is the exhausts of Focus STs everywhere lol.

• Like 1

At the campsite you get chance to look at some of the cars and chat with other guys

Oh and drink lots of beer

Took me just under 2hrs to go 115 miles then a further half an hour for the last mile, lol.

Is good fun driving up seeing the density of Fords increase the closer you get.

I'm definitely gonna go this year!! Can't wait!!

:D

Sent from Ye Olde iPadde using Ford OC

I haven't been a contributing member of this community for long but would definitely love to attend and chat to some fellow ford enthusiasts.

Where is it held?

The Silverstone Circuit

Nice 3 hour drive from Liverpool :)

Had an email through yesterday, it's taking place on Sunday 2nd August. Better book me a hotel then!!

Had an email through yesterday, it's taking place on Sunday 2nd August. Better book me a hotel then!!

Yeah the date has been on the Ford Fair site for a while. I already looked at hotels and the closest Travelodge is already booked up that weekend lol.

if im not skint after florida al be going but a good 5 1/2 hour drive for me lol al be camping too a didnt know ye can camp lol

(be bringing a big scottish breakfast with me ;) :P )

• Like 2

if im not skint after florida al be going but a good 5 1/2 hour drive for me lol al be camping too a didnt know ye can camp lol

(be bringing a big scottish breakfast with me ;) :P )

Camping is at wittlebury camp site but you can only book via the ford fair website. But buy your tickets from FOC so you get a stand pass as well to show your car

In Scotland we don't really use campsites because in our laws say we can camp anywhere we want as long as we take car of site as we leave is there limits to what you can do down there?

Yeah the date has been on the Ford Fair site for a while. I already looked at hotels and the closest Travelodge is already booked up that weekend lol.

I usually stay in Milton Keynes if I'm going to Silverstone. The Novotel is quite good (£64 a night at the mo, dopey staff though...) and also the Furzton Lake Premiere Inn (£65) so it's then just a quick nip up the A5, turn left at Towcester.

Also try the usual 'chain' hotels going towards Northampton.

:)

...or we can all go camp out in my brother's back yard coz he lives in Towcester!! (Hope he never sees this, he'll KILL me!!)

• 2 weeks later...

forgot to ask about the stand what you mean by stand lol does every club get a stand? ?

forgot to ask about the stand what you mean by stand lol does every club get a stand? ?

Yup, each club has its own patch.

Take sun cream mind. lol

Haha am Scottish all we do is burn haha

Nice one do you get shown where to go? Etc lol

Think I'm going Defo what's down there to do etc a seen thwr website and have a idea lol

Also think am gonna go to a hotel in multon keens or whatever it's called

Yeah it's quite well organized, you get a stand pass with a number on it that hangs from your rear view mirror, then the staff can guide you to the stand. And the best thing is it doesn't cost anything extra to be on the stand :)

• Like 2

Just make sure you buy your tickets from our club when they are available so you can get a stand pass. If you buy from ford fair website you'll be in the public car park outside the circuit

• Like 1