Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone/usb Connection Screen Problem

gazza81288

Hi all

I have had my st since October and it seems to have developed a problem with the iphone/USB connection. I never had this problem at all with my other st and this is the third time this has happened now. It looks like this http://s29.postimg.org/tgir70hav/image.jpg anyone have any ideas on how to sort this out?

Thanks

Not had that problem but have been having problems with mine. My ST's iPod connection has a mind of its own at times mostly it's fine then it'll just disconnect and I have to mess with it to get it to recognise it again. But when it is mostly working the info on the screen is perfect. Not come across that issue your having.

And did you try to use a different usb ? If need be download the software from ford and reinstall it via usb.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yeah mine is usually fine but it seems to have developed this fault. Sometimes turning iPhone off and on does solve it then when the car is turned off it goes back to the above picture and won't play ball. I have tried my hdd and usb and they work fine. I don't want to take it back to ford as heard they have screwed people's steroes up with a software update even though mine is still under warranty

Avatar whatever, how do you download the software and install it via USB? it's not going in the UK?

Download it from the ford website and put it into the usb. Then connect the usb to the car and follow the wizard

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC