Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Rear Lights

cammyb

Right gotcha, so you want to know if your current looms are plug 'n' play to the red standard lights?

If yes then I don't know sorry

• Like 1

Sorry cammy, workin away from home at the minute so didn't get a chance to reply last night.

But that pic is spot on, your looms are fully intact (as those after market LEDs are plug and play) so I have what you need. See the pic below of the standard loom set up which I took when I was upgrading my rear lights...

post-30295-0-45400100-1422004855_thumb.j

post-30295-0-22564900-1422004868_thumb.j

As you can see, the black plugs on your loom which you still have intact plug directly into the bulb holder, which in turn twists into the standard light units. When I was doing my mod, I cut the looms before the bulb holder, so I have a complete set of standard rear lights with bulb holders (might even still have bulbs in them but not 100% sure if they're workin) which are no use to me so you're welcome to them.

• Like 1

Excellent! So basically just a case of taking mine out n popping yours in?

• Like 1

That's it aye, dead easy, straight swap.

I know I have the lights in a box, and pretty sure I have the bulbs and holders in a bag in the shed, so I'll dig those out tonight and post a pic to make sure everything is there.

By the way, in the pics you posted above, are those little green bullet connectors in the wiring between the car loom and the aftermarket light units? Have you checked to make sure they're all still connected and there are no breaks anywhere in the wiring? There might even be a bit of corrosion on the little connectors so might be an idea to check those and give them a clean or rub down with a bit of sandpaper or somethin in case it's just a bad connection that has stopped your light working.

• Like 1

Right Cameron, here's what I have...basically everything you need apart from a couple of indicator bulbs. I had chrome silvatec ones fitted and moved them to the new lights, so can't seem to find the amber ones. I'll have another hoke around and if they show up I'll fire them in too.

post-30295-0-07063100-1422053586_thumb.j

post-30295-0-58337200-1422053615_thumb.j

post-30295-0-98706600-1422053633_thumb.j

Only after postage pal, they're no use to me and I've been well treated on here in the past so happy to pass a favour on to help out another user. No idea how much that would be though, the box is a right size. I'll take them round the PO in the morn and find out sure and let you know.

• Like 1

Using the Royal Mail Price Finder tool online it's looking like postage is gonna be £16.40 (Large Parcel up to 10kg using Parcel Force Express48).

The box seems to weight just over 5kg, if they weigh it at the P.O. as less than 5kg it'll cost £12.98. That all sound ok?

I'll fire you a Private Message now sure to exhange details and can get it away today. Will have another look for any spare bulbs I might have too...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club