Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Non-Ford Car Pictures!

chrisroberson99

I thought it would be a nice idea to see members other, non Ford cars. So if you have any, it would be great to see them!

I'll start off, my dad bought this today;

post-53371-0-41101700-1421616351_thumb.j

I'm looking forward to picking it up next weekend with him!

Chris :)

• Like 2

Thanks, it's actaully quote refined! Not a patch on the Range Rover, but then it's not meant to be!

My dad ordered a new Range Rover as well, don't know what has gotten into him! Lol

• Like 1

My dad ordered a new Range Rover as well, don't know what has gotten into him! Lol

An abundance of pennies perhaps? :wacko:

• Like 1

Thanks, it's actually quote refined!

Refined isn't a word that's used very often where a Defender is involved.

Better late than never :P

• Like 1

An abundance of pennies perhaps? :wacko:

No they've always been there, it's just that he's finally deciding to spend them!

And by refined, I meant better than a tractor, lol. In all honesty it wasn't that bad, the seats were quite comfy and they're even heated! :D

• Like 1

That's the last of the Defenders is it not ?

Landrover either have or will be stopping making the Defender.

"In October 2013 Land Rover announced that production would end in December 2015, after a continuous run of 67 years."

Looks like they can't make it meet modern standards to continue production, but apparently are working on a spiritual successor which does from what I have read...

Yes 2015 is the last year of production. They don't even have airbags!

Nice Cee'd Jeebs! What happened to it?

It got too small for the family. I loved it, and had a thread on it, it was basically a Focus for less money. Handled brilliantly, economy was fairly good (just not enough for me doing all the motorway miles!) But it depreciated like no ones business. I sold it for £3k when it was 3 years old (4 years warranty still on it!) but I bought it one year prior for £10k!

Anyway, basically the boot was too small for a double buggy and any shopping, and when we had any larger items it just didnt work as a suitable family car (or at least for us) so I traded it in for the CMAX. If I had the estate version, I would have still had that car (or at least in diesel form!)

• Like 1

Ahh I see, looks like s nice car though!

Would any of you like to clean this? It takes me ages!

post-53371-0-10431100-1421668840_thumb.j

Bit bigger than a Fiesta! Lol

• Like 1

Yeah it's a great alternative to the focus but with the mk3 out now it's higher priced

• Like 1

I love the defenders... Shame they're so pricey..:(

• Like 1

Yeah they are but values are predicted to hold and even go up! It's the last year to get a brand new one so it was about time one was added to the fleet! My dad is planning to keep this for a long time, where as he usally changes the Range Rover every 2 years or so. (Will be doing it every year as values are holding really well at the moment)

Also, the Defender will stop my dad transporting crap around in the Range Rover and getting it muddy, so I'm happy!

Roll on Saturday! :)

They're a good vehicle that's for sure. My dad had a defender (not too old but don't know the year) had a lot of plastic panels actually (or maybe I dreamt that...) he had the chassis galvanised so it'll last forever there, problem with them; as you said, is that there isn't a lot of cash spent on comfort.. Comfy enough but not 'modern comfy'... Built to be used as a work horse - or by the queen..

Actually there's a thought (not the queen), I wonder what the British forces will use, I thought they used landys, I know the armour on them is crap, but I wonder if they'll go for the new types or whether they'll end up using a 'Kia' or something :lol:

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

I had my old Cee'd and that was an awesome car!

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/gallery/album/587-jeebos-ceed/

Ah the C apostrophe d no less. I'll be throwing one around the top gear track later this year thanks to the pressy my daughter got me for Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Hope you enjoy! I have driven at Dunsfold as its only 6 miles away from me. Albeit not really on the actual track and in a Kia Rio. :P

Great fun and hope you like it.

Ah yes, the 'Ceed, C'eed, Ce'ed, Cee'd, or Ceed'

Dont get me wrong its no racecar, but as far as a moderate family car is concerned, its a very good motor, and I still rank it very well in terms of handling when compared to the MK2/MK2.5 Focus

• Like 1

Here's what I drive every day. :)

DSC_0305_zpsvostkxrr.jpg

DSC_0247_zpsvnacfg4e.jpg

Wouldn't mind one of those, I'd turn it into a beast of a camper!

I saw this sweet little thing at The London Classic Car Show recently and fell unashamedly and deeply in love with it!! It's a Fiat I'veforgottenit'sname...

:D

post-45472-142208746221_thumb.jpg

Sent from Ye Olde iPadde using Ford OC

Wouldn't mind one of those, I'd turn it into a beast of a camper!

It is a nice drive and comfy.....bit low when going off road, as Mercedes decided to lower them 30mm on the latest model. :(

The next van they brought, they got the -30mm deleted and keeper springs on the back. And it's 100mm higher than mine (floor to top of wheel arch)! :o

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I see what u lot think of my last car

205 rallye

106 gti turbo engine

Magnesium alloys

T16 graphics

Was about 240bhp

post-62885-142412327449_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

pictures of my two bikes hope you like but ive now make the hornet into a street fighter

post-62660-0-39552400-1424209999_thumb.j

post-62660-0-33358900-1424210295_thumb.j

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club