3 replies to this topic

#1 Billy1561

Billy1561

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo 2.0 tdci
Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:43 PM

Hi all,
Newbie to the forum but not fords i have driven them for 30 years.
I have just purchased a Zetec 2.0 tdci which is 3 months old but has no service book. Strange i know but the dealer was at a loss. My question is would i be able to get hold of a replacement from a main dealer and would they charge for the priviledge?
Thanks,
Billy

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 mintalkin

mintalkin

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts
  • Name: mintalkin
  • Ford Model: mondeo tdci 130
  • Year: 2006

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:17 PM

you should have a service book in the pack along with the handbook, get back on to the supplier of the car and see if they can get you one, if not try a phone call to your local dealer. or customer services on 0845 841 1111.

#3 Billy1561

Billy1561

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

you should have a service book in the pack along with the handbook, get back on to the supplier of the car and see if they can get you one, if not try a phone call to your local dealer. or customer services on 0845 841 1111.

Nope, no service book in the pack. The supplier of the car (motorpoint Burnley) is a non starter and catagorically stated that there was no book.
So with that in mind i will try the local dealer first and failing that the customer services number you mentioned.
Thanks for your help, i will post back as soon as i find out any info.
Billy

#4 Billy1561

Billy1561

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:38 PM

Nope, no service book in the pack. The supplier of the car (motorpoint Burnley) is a non starter and catagorically stated that there was no book.
So with that in mind i will try the local dealer first and failing that the customer services number you mentioned.
Thanks for your help, i will post back as soon as i find out any info.
Billy

Got hold of a replacement ford service book from the local main ford dealer it is a stock item. Total cost 3.44
Cheers.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users