AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Billy1561

Mondeo service book

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Newbie to the forum but not fords i have driven them for 30 years.

I have just purchased a Zetec 2.0 tdci which is 3 months old but has no service book. Strange i know but the dealer was at a loss. My question is would i be able to get hold of a replacement from a main dealer and would they charge for the priviledge?

Thanks,

Billy

you should have a service book in the pack along with the handbook, get back on to the supplier of the car and see if they can get you one, if not try a phone call to your local dealer. or customer services on 0845 841 1111.

you should have a service book in the pack along with the handbook, get back on to the supplier of the car and see if they can get you one, if not try a phone call to your local dealer. or customer services on 0845 841 1111.

Nope, no service book in the pack. The supplier of the car (motorpoint Burnley) is a non starter and catagorically stated that there was no book.

So with that in mind i will try the local dealer first and failing that the customer services number you mentioned.

Thanks for your help, i will post back as soon as i find out any info.

Billy

Nope, no service book in the pack. The supplier of the car (motorpoint Burnley) is a non starter and catagorically stated that there was no book.

So with that in mind i will try the local dealer first and failing that the customer services number you mentioned.

Thanks for your help, i will post back as soon as i find out any info.

Billy

Got hold of a replacement ford service book from the local main ford dealer it is a stock item. Total cost £3.44

Cheers.