Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo service book

Billy1561

Hi all,

Newbie to the forum but not fords i have driven them for 30 years.

I have just purchased a Zetec 2.0 tdci which is 3 months old but has no service book. Strange i know but the dealer was at a loss. My question is would i be able to get hold of a replacement from a main dealer and would they charge for the priviledge?

Thanks,

Billy

you should have a service book in the pack along with the handbook, get back on to the supplier of the car and see if they can get you one, if not try a phone call to your local dealer. or customer services on 0845 841 1111.

you should have a service book in the pack along with the handbook, get back on to the supplier of the car and see if they can get you one, if not try a phone call to your local dealer. or customer services on 0845 841 1111.

Nope, no service book in the pack. The supplier of the car (motorpoint Burnley) is a non starter and catagorically stated that there was no book.

So with that in mind i will try the local dealer first and failing that the customer services number you mentioned.

Thanks for your help, i will post back as soon as i find out any info.

Billy

• 3 weeks later...
Nope, no service book in the pack. The supplier of the car (motorpoint Burnley) is a non starter and catagorically stated that there was no book.

So with that in mind i will try the local dealer first and failing that the customer services number you mentioned.

Thanks for your help, i will post back as soon as i find out any info.

Billy

Got hold of a replacement ford service book from the local main ford dealer it is a stock item. Total cost £3.44

Cheers.