Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Phone Holders

Jordan_95

Anyone recommend any good iPhone 6 phone holders , prefer it not to be stuck onto the front window =\

John that tetrax looks smart and hardly noticeable. I might get one of those.

I like the one mark posted, just debating about the pillar mount or dash mount

My other problem being my charger , I need to try and hide that , don't like it being on show looks a mess =\

Matt you can get one where the magnet is the size of a button and sticks direcly to the dash ( if you can find a flat surface somewhere). The other bit sticks on the back of the phone. The only thing is that the phone won't lie flat on a surface omce you have stuck the metal disc on but this never bothered me. Halfords do them so worth a look to see which type suits.

I also recommend the brodit. Bit expensive but got one in my car and like the pillar position plus it's well made.

What do you do about the wire though cookie?

Oh okay haha , hmmm am looking at getting the pillar one but the wire is a problem but if I get the dash one its just right in sight sort of thing

I went for pillar one as dash one seems like it would be a bit too low down. I'm sure you could just tuck it in somewhere underneath

Yeah , maybe run a long iPhone cable I don't know yet put pillar one is looking more likely at the moment

I have a Brodit dash holder they are very good strong and study. If you want to charge your phone make sure you get the one which takes the cable. You can hide the cable in the gap just below the gear stick then up behind the glovebox. Get a 2m cable and plug into the usb or power socket. Other option is to fit a power socket behind the glovebox but I couldn't be bothered with that

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

£44.96 for everything for the phone holder I meant in total

Definitely go brodit it's worth it

• 3 weeks later...

Where have you managed to stick yours on your fiesta as I don't know where to put it! Haha

Matt you can get one where the magnet is the size of a button and sticks direcly to the dash ( if you can find a flat surface somewhere). The other bit sticks on the back of the phone. The only thing is that the phone won't lie flat on a surface omce you have stuck the metal disc on but this never bothered me. Halfords do them so worth a look to see which type suits.

I stopped reading momentarily after k read where have you. Managed to stick yours lol

• Like 1