#1 DirtMuppet

DirtMuppet

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk3 Fiesta 1300SX (J reg)

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:37 AM

Hi all,

I'm back after having a few bad months of jumping between homelessness and lack of work and money! :( But now I'm back and things are turning out good again so can crack on with my Fiesta! :ph34r: I'll be taking pics and keeping my work and progress upto date providing money allows to do so (baring in mind this could be an extremely slow process, but who's in a rush anyway? :huh: ). Making a start later this afternoon and can't wait to get back in the garage! :P

Cheerz ;)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Air Hostess

Air Hostess

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Ford Model: 2008 Fiesta Zetec Climate 1.4i

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

Hi all,

I'm back after having a few bad months of jumping between homelessness and lack of work and money! :( But now I'm back and things are turning out good again so can crack on with my Fiesta! :ph34r: I'll be taking pics and keeping my work and progress upto date providing money allows to do so (baring in mind this could be an extremely slow process, but who's in a rush anyway? :huh: ). Making a start later this afternoon and can't wait to get back in the garage! :P

Cheerz ;)

Glad things are on the up again,welcome back ;)

#3 DirtMuppet

DirtMuppet

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk3 Fiesta 1300SX (J reg)

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

Thanx ;) , me too!! Times have been a bit hard!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users