Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First good run

Beermonster

Been on a good run today to test things out a few things that I've found might be a bit annoying, the main thing is the drivers side mirror being a bit curved and makes things look closer than what they are, I'm used to this mirror being on the drivers side, the other thing is the buttons for the electric windows being too far back for me and also I can't rest my arm on the door (I know it's not good driving and not what they teach you) but that's about it.

Also the window is a long way off to put my tomtom sucker on and there's no where to put my vent mount.

Nothing major and they are things I can get used to, found the car very easy and comfortable to drive.

Been on a good run today to test things out a few things that I've found might be a bit annoying, the main thing is the drivers side mirror being a bit curved and makes things look closer than what they are, I'm used to this mirror being on the drivers side, the other thing is the buttons for the electric windows being too far back for me and also I can't rest my arm on the door (I know it's not good driving and not what they teach you) but that's about it.

Also the window is a long way off to put my tomtom sucker on and there's no where to put my vent mount.

Nothing major and they are things I can get used to, found the car very easy and comfortable to drive.

I know what you mean about the window switches being set back and agree about the door armrest too.

Not bothered about satnav though as I either use Mrs Hedgepig or a map! :rolleyes:

I've put a dash mount disk on the flat part of the dash just beyond the far right hand side vent. The sucker attaches to that and is now in a perfect place.

My first post on the forum :-)

I know what you mean about the window switches being set back and agree about the door armrest too.

Not bothered about satnav though as I either use Mrs Hedgepig or a map! :rolleyes:

OH MY GOD - you let the misses navigate - I did that once when I was married, kind of knew it was a bad idea when, rather than direct me straight to where we were going she wanted to get me to drive in a stright line to get "onto the right page of the map book" before she looked into getting us to our destination!

OH MY GOD - you let the misses navigate - I did that once when I was married, kind of knew it was a bad idea when, rather than direct me straight to where we were going she wanted to get me to drive in a stright line to get "onto the right page of the map book" before she looked into getting us to our destination!

She drives me round the bend at home so she might as well do it when I'm driving! ;)

Seriously, she's actually very good so no worries. :)

She drives me round the bend at home so she might as well do it when I'm driving! ;)

Seriously, she's actually very good so no worries. :)

:lol: Oh you are so going to get it off the Misses if she reads this

so now we all know the reason why you like boys now!!