Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Timing Belt

ytre

Hello all

ive a 2007 1.4 fiesta with 56k on the clock. when is the timing belt due? Am I correct in saying this is a 1.25 engine? What can I expect to pay for getting the belt done?

Thanks in advance

Think on your model its 8 year life or 100k.

So if you haven't had it changed I'd say get it done.

As for price garage dependant it will be around £300 all in.

Belt and water pump kit is around £140-180 then a few hours labour.

I would also be interested to know for mine. I own a 2009 1.25 model with 57k on the clock

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

it will proberly be about the same (listed in your manual). Most current fiesta's in the manual say change every 8-10 years or 100k or more.

But most people change them 5-8 years or 60k-80k I'm sure if someone on here has had one go there be recommending you get it done.

Down to how long you want to keep the car as also with selling it people will look for it changed around what your cars on.

For that engine and that year, it's 8years or 80,000 miles. Would be a good idea to get the auxiliary belt and water pump done at the same time too. Auxiliary belt isn't actually due until 10years or 100,000 miles.

Source: Etis, and previous owner of a 1.25.

it will proberly be about the same (listed in your manual). Most current fiesta's in the manual say change every 8-10 years or 100k or more.

But most people change them 5-8 years or 60k-80k I'm sure if someone on here has had one go there be recommending you get it done.

Down to how long you want to keep the car as also with selling it people will look for it changed around what your cars on.

Truly I can not find this in the manual :/ but I will start thinking about changing by mid this year June or so. What you think ?

Truly I can not find this in the manual :/ but I will start thinking about changing by mid this year June or so. What you think ?

Yours won't be due for another two years. If you don't believe me, go onto Etis and generate a service schedule for 8years.

No I do actually believe you cause I don't know anything related to changing the belt so I'll take your advise :)

Thanks

Joe

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC