Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paintmodz Fiesta St Exterior Plastics Upgrade

Philf1

Today I've had my exterior plastics changed to piano black gloss ones by Chris at Paintmodz in Blackpool. You can also order them via SICO Developments. You can order direct to fit yourself or go to Blackpool and exchange them to get them cheaper, that's what I did and Chris will fit them for you as well having watched him fit the new parts I recommend that you do as well.

Quality is excellent and I would really recommend anyone who wants to change the appearance of their car have this done. It's what Ford should have done when they released the car in the first place.

Here's what I've had done today;

Fog Light surrounds

post-38083-0-31422600-1422133244_thumb.j

Lower grill

post-38083-0-64697400-1422136645_thumb.j

Rear Valance

post-38083-0-19638800-1422136721_thumb.j post-38083-0-81496600-1422136759_thumb.j

Rear wiper arm

post-38083-0-31014700-1422136819_thumb.j

Washer jets

post-38083-0-49241300-1422137172_thumb.j

He can do any car and also paints the engine cover and various other parts.

Very reasonable prices make it a win win all round.

Here is Chris's buisness card (I have no connection with him and only recommend him based on the quality and price of his service) He is just starting out on his own after many years working in a local Ford dealer

post-38083-0-76929200-1422137512_thumb.j

• Like 1

Does look good, as you say it should have come like that from the factory. It was one of the first things I had done except I went for blue washer jets.

looking good mate! i will need to pop in next time am down there!

Does look good, as you say it should have come like that from the factory. It was one of the first things I had done except I went for blue washer jets.

I was going to do mine blue but as he had them ready decided to go for these.

looking good mate! i will need to pop in next time am down there!

If you want anything doing give Chris a call but give him a couple of weeks notice so he can get the parts in and ready.

He also has a Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.694739117222035.1073741830.552921038070511&type=3 and will be going to shows including Ford Fair where he will be fitting parts if you can't make it to Blackpool.

Lol I'm Scottish bpool is our second capital lol

• Like 1

True I remember as a kid going to Blackpool and wondering why everyone had a funny accent, lol!

• Like 1

Haha ano lol we just love the cheapness a think lol a go down every year and not just because my favourite gun shop is there :p

How much Phil if you don't mind me asking, wouldn't mind a drive down, just liked his facebook page.

I'd like to keep my standards though I think

Probli wouldn't bother keeping a standard set actually, pretty pointless.

I saw this on Instagram and just realised it was yours what was price all in ??

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

The fogs lower grill and rear balance were £170 exchange. Rear wiper £20 exchange and washer jets £10 exchange.

I'm afraid I don't know if he ships abroad best thing would be to ask him directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Looks awesome Philf1 been thinking of doing this myself on my white ST. Only problem it will give everyone I no more ammunition to say I need old fashion black wheels as well lol! But I will be sticking with rado grey for the wheels.

The fogs lower grill and rear balance were £170 exchange. Rear wiper £20 exchange and washer jets £10 exchange.

I'm afraid I don't know if he ships abroad best thing would be to ask him directly.

That seems fair just need to find another excuse to go to blackpool haha

Looks awesome Philf1 been thinking of doing this myself on my white ST. Only problem it will give everyone I no more ammunition to say I need old fashion black wheels as well lol! But I will be sticking with rado grey for the wheels.

My son is getting his white ST done in a couple of weeks. Don't get black wheels I think they look too chavy

Your not wrong with the black wheels. Every chav with a corsa or vag group car has them lol! One thing I have thought about doing is getting the mirror caps, grilles, rear bumper plastics and wheels carbon fibre dipped. But after seeing yours with the gloss black I like the look of it and think in on a white ST like mine and your sons would look brilliant.

He will post some pictures when there done but will be a couple of weeks yet

I saw this thread and went to a Instagram a little while after only to find (and I'm pretty sure) you're on sico-developments insta page :')

Thought I was seeing double

post-50226-142221432973_thumb.jpg

Yes that's me. Does this mean my cars famous?

It does look good, I'm certainly tempted. I'll wait until I see it in person and then I'll probably want to get it done too :)

I saw this thread and went to a Instagram a little while after only to find (and I'm pretty sure) you're on sico-developments insta page :')

Thought I was seeing double

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1422214327.722328.jpg

On their insta page yeah, be proud of your self! So may pages to follow for fords on there! Seriously tempted to get mine done

Piped up on ma Facebook this morning too lol

I've never been so popular. Now form an orderly queue for autographs!

• Like 5

Today I've had my exterior plastics changed to piano black gloss ones by Chris at Paintmodz in Blackpool. You can also order them via SICO Developments. You can order direct to fit yourself or go to Blackpool and exchange them to get them cheaper, that's what I did and Chris will fit them for you as well having watched him fit the new parts I recommend that you do as well.

Quality is excellent and I would really recommend anyone who wants to change the appearance of their car have this done. It's what Ford should have done when they released the car in the first place.

Here's what I've had done today;

Fog Light surrounds

attachicon.gifIMG_0837.JPG

Lower grill

attachicon.gifIMG_0838.JPG

Rear Valance

attachicon.gifIMG_0840.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_0841.JPG

Rear wiper arm

attachicon.gifIMG_0839.JPG

Washer jets

attachicon.gifIMG_0836.JPG

He can do any car and also paints the engine cover and various other parts.

Very reasonable prices make it a win win all round.

Here is Chris's buisness card (I have no connection with him and only recommend him based on the quality and price of his service) He is just starting out on his own after many years working in a local Ford dealer

attachicon.gifIMG_0843.JPG

Does he do the heater surround and the blanking plate in piano black,i have a spare silver one but can't find a place

to get it done.

• Like 1

Definitely does the heater surround and the bit around the stereo screen just give him a call and tell him your a member of FOC and I posted this thread so he knows how you got his number.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club