Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.25 Zetec Problems 2014 Plate

gill1209

Hey folks new to this but thought I'd join this evening after reading a helpful tip about syncing the phone to the car. The reason for this post is I got a fiesta zetec 1.25 from my car dealership in November 14 with 6500 miles on the clock now on 8th jan I was driving home from work and just about to join the mway and I couldn't get the car into 2nd gear and the lost the power to steering actually thought my gearbox had went, it seemed to slip back into gear after I turned the engine off and on and I drove to the garage and they worked on my car changing hydraulic plates and other bits and bobs the car worked and I got it back at the weekend but did the same thing to my old man twice during that weekend it went into the garage again when we got it out the next week the same thing happened although this time it was reverse that was causing problems. After 3 long weeks in the garage we were told there was gunge in a pipe and that's what was causing the problem after 5 days of being free my car seems to be working okay to date.. Thought I should let fellow fiesta owners know of this to save the 3 weeks of hassle I had!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club