Do Not Sell My Personal Information

moving front seats

JAR897

Hi guys.. how do you move the front seats in order for people to get into the back?

I can lift the lever on the "shoulder" of the seat, but the seat only goes a little last vertical and doesn't slide forwards unless i lift the lever even higher?

When putting the seat back I have to lift the level again in order for it to click back into place!

Is this normal?

To let people in the back, you need to do the following:

Lift the lever on the top

Pull the back of the seat towards the stearing wheel, then move the whole chair towards the wheel.

To put it back to how the seat was before, do the following:

Push the whole chair back untill it stops

Pull the lever on the top and push the back of the chair back untill it stops.

The chair should now be back to how it was before you moved it.

Hope this helps

To let people in the back, you need to do the following:

Lift the lever on the top

Pull the back of the seat towards the stearing wheel, then move the whole chair towards the wheel.

To put it back to how the seat was before, do the following:

Push the whole chair back untill it stops

Pull the lever on the top and push the back of the chair back untill it stops.

The chair should now be back to how it was before you moved it.

Hope this helps

Yep thats how you do it.

Sounds normal to me :)

But the drivers side is the only seat with a "memory" ie - it will go back to it's original position, the passenger seat just goes back into the furthest away position from the dash. If you get me :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
But the drivers side is the only seat with a "memory" ie - it will go back to it's original position, the passenger seat just goes back into the furthest away position from the dash. If you get me :blink:

I noticed this almost straight away, nothing major just means rear passengers that enter passenger side sometimes get sqaushed lol

I noticed this almost straight away, nothing major just means rear passengers that enter passenger side sometimes get sqaushed lol

And if we were interested int he rear seat passangers wouldn't we have brought the 5 dr version . .

And if we were interested int he rear seat passangers wouldn't we have brought the 5 dr version . .

Not necessarily, I don't intend on NEVER having rear passenger because I have a three door.

Not necessarily, I don't intend on NEVER having rear passenger because I have a three door.

One of the reasons I got rid of my Smart For Two (apart from the fact it was s**t) was to give me back seats to take people out with - just prefer the 3 door look over the easy of rear access - and you can't have the full dress up kit on the 5 door

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club