Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Subwoofer On My Original Sony

blackffocus

Hello everyone. I am new in this forum.

I am planning to connect a subwoofer (and power amplifier) to my original Sony (Focus II, 2007). I think I have the Sony CD132 (one disk, mp3). I managed to make myself the extraction keys, and they work ok.

I'd need the pinout of its connector to know if there is some subwoofer output, or I will have to use two Speakers outputs to feed my amplifier.

I would like to know if there is some "remote" output to trigger my amplifier. If it is not, I will use +Acc wire.

The sticker of my radio shows this model: CDX-5F611R.

I'm not sure if this is the 132 model, I will search for the original manual at home.

Thank you in advance. Very nice site :P

The radio's of the Focus MK2 (including the Sony radio's) do not have an output signal or a remote signal for an amplifier.

You will have to use the rear speaker output to connect the amplifier. Depending on the type of amplifier you may need a High/Low converter to do this.

• Like 1

The radio's of the Focus MK2 (including the Sony radio's) do not have an output signal or a remote signal for an amplifier.

You will have to use the rear speaker output to connect the amplifier. Depending on the type of amplifier you may need a High/Low converter to do this.

Thank you very much for your fast reply. My amplifier has High inputs.....I will test them in paralell with the rear Speakers when I found the signals in the radio's connector. Regards and thanks.

I've just installed the sub last sunday. Everything works fine. Incredible improvement. The original Sony sounds very well, and now, with this bass....better.

I've found easyly the rear sepakers channels, and connected there my amplifier.

Thank you and enjoy your Focus.

:)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club