• Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

Sign in to follow this  
UKChris

New member and also just ordered my new Mk7

Hi

I thought i would just post to say hello, i have just ordered my new car, delivery going to be in October, apparently it is being hand crafted. ;)

Titanium 5dr 1.6 TDCi

Bluetooth Handsfree and Voice Control and USB Connection,

Curtain Airbags,

Interior Pack #2,

Spare Wheel,

Titanium X Pack,

In Ocean Blue

hello hello and welcome :)

from seeing other peoples really short waiting times for their MK7's (i jest) "hand crafted" seems to be their get-out-of-jail-free card for "we like building cars quite slowly and making people wait"

anywho, your car sounds very nice. loads better than mine, but mine is lovely all the same :)

hello hello and welcome :)

from seeing other peoples really short waiting times for their MK7's (i jest) "hand crafted" seems to be their get-out-of-jail-free card for "we like building cars quite slowly and making people wait"

anywho, your car sounds very nice. loads better than mine, but mine is lovely all the same :)

Mike I think Chris was being flippant and gets the whole long wait thing :lol:

Welcome Chris. Another one waiting here - it sucks, but will be worth it in the end. If we didn't wait we'd end up in Mazda 2s - oh no!

Mike I think Chris was being flippant and gets the whole long wait thing :lol:

Welcome Chris. Another one waiting here - it sucks, but will be worth it in the end. If we didn't wait we'd end up in Mazda 2s - oh no!

lol, I was but didn't want to correct him.

I am a little concerned about how nippy the 1.6 diesel will be, I couldn't find one to test drive, could anyone comment on this?

I liked the diesel and do enough miles to justify having one - but I particularly loved the petrol engine. If I'd had the diesel, I don't think I would have been upset (and I know my wallet wouldn't :lol:) and it certainly felt nippy - even grunty.

I liked the diesel and do enough miles to justify having one - but I particularly loved the petrol engine. If I'd had the diesel, I don't think I would have been upset (and I know my wallet wouldn't :lol:) and it certainly felt nippy - even grunty.

Looking at the stats i should only be 2 seconds behind you (0-62 mph), in car terms that is an eternity.

Looking at the stats i should only be 2 seconds behind you (0-62 mph), in car terms that is an eternity.

Nah - I'll be two seconds behind those with Mountune kit. I can live with that. :lol:

Welcome aboard Chris.

Nice spec and I like the colour too.

Sounds a lovely car Chris.

I've got a 1.4 Zetec 3 door in Ocean and I have bought and fitted a set of the titanium X alloys to it.

You'll love it.

Or not if Michelle's is anything to go by!

Now that's just nasty ;)

I hope Michelle gets it sorted soon

Now that's just nasty ;)

I hope Michelle gets it sorted soon

I genuinely feel sorry for her - the potential of that car is great and yet she has been let down over and over again. I worry that the Moutine bit is putting her off the Fiesta in general and ruining her experience of a really great little hatchback