Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk3, Sub, Amp & Speakers Upgrade

Stevenlee91

Genuine ST rims cost around that much per alloy mate,

Mine were 475 euro per rim including centre cap and Avon ZV5 tyre

Its a bit of you get what you pay mate. When i said i hope Steven gets a good set i meant a good set of replicas and not those that you hear stories about the cracking etc. They are a nice looking wheel though.:)

• Like 1

Its a bit of you get what you pay mate. When i said i hope Steven gets a good set i meant a good set of replicas and not those that you hear stories about the cracking etc. They are a nice looking wheel though. :)

I'm fully aware of the stories of cracking alloys. Just have to wait and see hopefully quality will be good.

I must say Genuine ST alloys are hard to come by especially in black although I do also like the look of the silver ones as well

• Like 2

Not ordered any alloys yet until I know who I'm getting to fit them and when they can fit me in, and would like to pay with next months wage......

That being the case I found some more that I quite like equally to the ST ones:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-x4-FOCUS-RS-STYLE-ALLOY-WHEELS-FORD-FOCUS-TRANSIT-CONNECT-Ask-for-Tyres-/321554883225?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ade2a2299

Looking for some more advice people. When I get my alloys change to 18's I hoping to possibly lower the car at the same time which will hopefully result in lower labour costs overall than having them done at separate times.

I've seen this lowering kit but not sure if its any good or if I'll need anything else?

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_focus_eibach_suspension-lowering_kit_f_1741472_c_1185.htm

Also I now have a choice of two 18" alloys which I need to make a decision on they are the following:

Or

Now the 1st ones are 8Jx18 and the 2nd ones are 8.5Jx18 is there anything different I'd have to do between these two alloys? Like would one require a different tyre due to the extra .5J.......?

• Like 1

I personally prefer the first one, Black Snowflake. Not something you would see everyday. A twist on a classic ☺

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Eh up Lenny. Any chance of a link to your interview but Not c/o twitter or any other social media as there are still some od us who don't subscribe to them. Thanks.

• Like 1

Eh up Lenny. Any chance of a link to your interview but Not c/o twitter or any other social media as there are still some od us who don't subscribe to them. Thanks.

Cheers Vlad,

This should work: http://t.co/uWHzFeWwDh

Hi Lenny. Just read your interview on that mag ( thanks for the link, had to go on the PC tho). Very good interview but to be honest it could have been longer and more in depth but very good none the less.

• Like 1

Hi Lenny. Just read your interview on that mag ( thanks for the link, had to go on the PC tho). Very good interview but to be honest it could have been longer and more in depth but very good none the less.

they emailed me with 25 questions,

I answered all of them in great detail,

They then selected a few and put them in the magazine along with there choice of photos,

I'm not overly impressed with the finished article because I know that I answered better questions and provided a whole photobucket account full of better pictures including roof mount monitor.

They asked me questions about how forums have helped car owners I explained in great detail then they used my opinions to create issue one voicing my opinion as there sole view as to how forums have helped diagnose common faults as well of ways to overcome common issues before they reach your pockets.

I made great efforts but I don't edit the magazine mate.

I gathered that Lenny. Had a mate years back who did reviews on motorbikes. Sent his reviews to the magazine only for his words to be changed and articles shortened. What gets me is that it states on their site they only sell to trade!!! Shame coz they have some nice gear.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club