Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will 17" Alloys Fit My MK4 FIesta Without Rubbing????

Chrissy Mk4 Fiesta Lad

Just A General Question...Does Ani 1 No If 17's WIll FIt & Not Rub Agenst The Arces & Will I Be 2 Get Full Lock?????????????????

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

i think 17 fit because they fit on the smaller mk3. you may have to modify the arch liners and on the mk3s i think there is a way of limiting the steering box. but i havnt ever done it myself.

pretty sure you could do it without to much trouble.

• 5 weeks later...
Just A General Question...Does Ani 1 No If 17's WIll FIt & Not Rub Agenst The Arces & Will I Be 2 Get Full Lock?????????????????

Thanks

I had 17" wolfrace on my mk4... they didnt rub wen i was going from lock to lock...

they did rub on the back arches when i had people in the car..

it also slightly damaged the tyres and bit of rubber started 2 peel off...

• 4 weeks later...
I had 17" wolfrace on my mk4... they didnt rub wen i was going from lock to lock...

they did rub on the back arches when i had people in the car..

it also slightly damaged the tyres and bit of rubber started 2 peel off...

anything bigger then 15" with mk4 fiesta's and u need to make arch mods, sum times it can catch on t he full lock or when ur sayin when u have people in the back, with 17s on i think you need s 205/45/17 tyres on, but basically u need to take the plastic inner arches out to stop it from rubbing

anything bigger then 15" with mk4 fiesta's and u need to make arch mods, sum times it can catch on t he full lock or when ur sayin when u have people in the back, with 17s on i think you need s 205/45/17 tyres on, but basically u need to take the plastic inner arches out to stop it from rubbing

16's will be better for looks and performance then 17's

• 2 weeks later...
16's will be better for looks and performance then 17's

yeah only thing that will get you in the end is that 16" tyres cost a hell of a lot more then 17" thats why not that many people get 16"

• 1 month later...

I would also agree that you should stick to 15's as the extra cost for 16's and 17's really arent worth it unless you are looking to make it a big show car.

16 inch shoudnt rub if you get the right tyres, the mondeo gti alloys look good on the mk4's check them out.

Tyres are more expensive though and normally are as wide as 15's so makes more sense to stick them in my opinion

Hey, my mate had 17" rims on his mk4 fiesta, he had to have spacers to put the wheels on, and then whenever anyone sat in the back the wheel used to rub against the shocks and he ended up going back to his 15" and it was a much more comfortable drive so if i were you mate just go for the 15"s, hope this helps

my 17's rubbed on the arches everytime i turned and i have a mk4, it also worn my tyres down, ive gone down to 15's now have no problems and still looks good

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 years later...

you should be able to get away with it with some modifications i have 205/40/16 on mine and i have coilovers (20mm to 90mm adjustiable) so i dont get rubbing there and the arches have been rolled out inner arches have been removed and i get no problem and its lowered 60mm

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club