Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where has everyone gone?

DanGull

I've just been looking through the age group poll - and there are loads of people on it who I've never seen before. People with 800 odd posts even.

Where have they all gone? Have the Mk7 Mafia driven them off with all our talk of waiting times? :unsure:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanGull

• Bashful

• irononreverse

• hedgepig

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have they all gone? Have the Mk7 Mafia driven them off...?

:lol: Pun intended?

And who knows, it does seem a quiet forum :(

I once entered a pun competition. I wrote ten amazing puns and thought one would win. But no pun in ten did. ^_^

Quiet indeed.

I once entered a pun competition. I wrote ten amazing puns and thought one would win. But no pun in ten did. ^_^

Took me a while to get that, had to read it out loud! Very good :P

Loads of people seem to have disappeared actually...I dont know why :(

All people who got there cars then buggered off!

Does being an active reader count? ;)

Your avatar freaks me out :lol:

Lurking is good - posting is better!

Loads of people seem to have disappeared actually...I dont know why :(

All people who got there cars then buggered off!

Hmmm, yes - we STILL haven't seen Jonny's car!

JAR is noticeable by his absence. He promises videos that don't appear :blink::lol:

boo hiss to johnny, the day before he got it as well!!

hopefully he will post sdomething saying he fell down a hole for a few months and he didnt have the internet, and then he was rescued by little cows that then confiscated his laptop after johnny confessed his love for beef. then after many weeks of reasoning he then got his laptop back and ran home. the end.

JAR put up some video's on his facebook but you are right about Jonny87 - he did disappear.

As for people disappearing, I guess we all come in here to chat away about how much we are looking forward to our car's being delivered and then once they have we are too busy driving them about. Bearing in mind I would have been carless for 13+ weeks by the time I get mine (if it is delivered to time) then I know it is what I am going to be doing

but you won't go away will you paul? because if you do i'll set my crew on you and you'll regret it

christ i can't even pretend to be threatening, the nearest thing i have to a crew is the town of crewe

JAR put up some video's on his facebook but you are right about Jonny87 - he did disappear.

As for people disappearing, I guess we all come in here to chat away about how much we are looking forward to our car's being delivered and then once they have we are too busy driving them about. Bearing in mind I would have been carless for 13+ weeks by the time I get mine (if it is delivered to time) then I know it is what I am going to be doing

I think people go through phases; strange though that Jonny87 has disappeared-wonder if he's OK. :unsure:

Personally, I try to post every day if possible but it depends on who's around doesn't it? :rolleyes:

I think it would be a pity to desert the forum just because you've got the car--half the enjoyment in life is being able to chat to different people and it's such a friendly site as well plus...............you'd miss your hedgepig wouldn't you?

Don't all answer at once now.................................... :lol: :P

Was someone talking just then? I heard something I'm sure... ;)

Hedgepig - you're an institution.

i second this!

i love this place, i'm on a couple of other forums which are very good but this one is very friendly and i tend to constantly make a bee-line for it every single time i'm on the internet!!

Was someone talking just then? I heard something I'm sure... ;)

I was in Tamworth earlier today--is that anywhere near you Dan?

I was in Tamworth earlier today--is that anywhere near you Dan?

Sure is - my nearest town, about 5 miles away. What on earth brought you to here? :lol:

Sure is - my nearest town, about 5 miles away. What on earth brought you to here? :lol:

My thoughts exactly! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, Janet likes Ventura Park shopping centre so I gave the car a blast down the M42 just so she could buy a few bits from Hobbycraft...........didn't even get to look around the boys' toys in Comet either!

On the way back I saw a white and a tango Fiesta--wonder if either of those owners are on here?

Was the white one a mk7?

I know of one white Zetec S mk7 in Tamworth - but it's a diesel so it doesn't count :lol:

Oh, and I didn't think anyone liked Ventura, you'd be better off going a bit further and hitting Birmingham!!

Was the white one a mk7?

I know of one white Zetec S mk7 in Tamworth - but it's a diesel so it doesn't count :lol:

Yes, the white one was a Mk 7; we were on the dual carriage just under the bridge before the turning into the park and he / she was coming the other way. I only caught a glimpse of it but it could have been a Zetec S.

The tango one was also a Mk 7; it was parked a couple of rows behind mine in the car park nearest to Hobbycraft.

I had a quick look and that was a zetec tdci.

A tango Mk7? Nice, resprayed or imported do you think?

And I've been meaning to ask for a while - WHY are you called hedgepig?

A tango Mk7? Nice, resprayed or imported do you think?

No, I think it's a genuine one--didn't look like an import anyway.

And I've been meaning to ask for a while - WHY are you called hedgepig?

Now that would be telling!!!! ;)

I'm a man of mystery..........you wouldn't want me to betray any secrets here would you?! :lol:

I think people go through phases; strange though that Jonny87 has disappeared-wonder if he's OK. :unsure:

Personally, I try to post every day if possible but it depends on who's around doesn't it? :rolleyes:

I think it would be a pity to desert the forum just because you've got the car--half the enjoyment in life is being able to chat to different people and it's such a friendly site as well plus...............you'd miss your hedgepig wouldn't you?

Don't all answer at once now.................................... :lol: :P

I completely agree! I sometimes don't make it online for a few days depending on how busy work is but don't leave it too long.

And I've got my car and still come on regularly :)

I usually have a nosey every day, not been on this weekend - fell down some stairs on Saturday and damaged some muscles in my leg, computer didn't seem very appealing :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club