Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Raider32's Mobius Camera

RAIDER32

2016-08-16 Red Light 4x4

A 4x4 runs a very late Red Light, I think it took the White Fiesta by surprise.

2016-09-13 Smart Motorway vs Stupid BMW

BMW using hard-shoulder as his personal lane.

The Matrix Sign at the beginning says it's for Emergency Use Only as it's obviously not that busy.

2016-09-24 Another Idiot Pedestrian

Idiot Pedestrian walks into road without looking.
Looks like another Eastern European with no road education.

• 1 month later...

2016-10-02 Blind Turner

This idiot didn't want to wait until it was clear to turn or just didn't see me coming,
either way he seems to have maneuvered at the last second.

2016-10-04 Captain BMW In Action

Captain BMW (aka Mr I'm More Important Than You) does a cheeky overtake using the right only lane,
Then rides the center of the road looking for his time to pounce, gaining himself a valuable 4 seconds.

2016-10-15 Hunting a wild Focus RS

Tried catching up with a new Focus RS on the motorway but lost it after it exited,
Looks like he had a 'faulty' left indicator.

2016-10-12 Another Passenger Door

Another passenger who opens their door on me without looking.

2016-10-12 Pointless Overtake

This knob was in a rush to go nowhere in rush hour traffic,
Pointlessly overtaking one car then getting right up the bottom of the next one, despite a cue in front.
He would have got a hand signal from me.

2016-10-25 The Cycling Dead

This cyclist really was riding with no road awareness,
How can you not see that great big bin lorry turning?
A second later and he would have bounced off it or gone under it.

2016-11-02 Don't Mind Me

Not sure why the Focus stopped preventing the BMW's exit but the silly fool following should have seen she had nowhere to go,
Making matters worse she didn't even acknowledge me and apologize, prompting my honk of annoyance lol.

10 hours ago, RAIDER32 said:

2016-10-04 Captain BMW In Action

Captain BMW (aka Mr I'm More Important Than You) does a cheeky overtake using the right only lane,
Then rides the center of the road looking for his time to pounce, gaining himself a valuable 4 seconds.

He's in a rush to join the chain bar congestion... will this road work ever end?? :(

• 4 weeks later...

A quite interesting day on the road today.

Spotted another Focus RS on the road (Castleford to Leeds), now I'm hoping to see one that isn't blue lol.

2016-11-30%20Focus%20RS.jpg

M180 Eastbound was closed due to Lorry Crash (see link) --->  M180 Lorry Crash

So I had to detour around it via the Humber Bridge which is pretty cool, with the video sped up 5 times the van sounds like a motorbike lol

On the way back from Grimsby I saw what I think was an attempted Crash for Cash.
A people carrier seems to deliberately brake and swerve across the HGV,
The car stopped at entrance where you last see it and doesn't go into forecourt straight away.
The HGV is carrying a chemical load too so it could have been very nasty.

Very shortly after that near miss I came across the site of the earlier Lorry crash, the media reporting the HGV ran into the barrier.

This was taken 4 hours after the accident happened, and traffic that took the slip-road off the M180 to detour are still stuck, so glad I went Humber Bridge.

2016-11-30%20Lorry%20Crash.jpg

What I find strange is the earlier Lorry Crash and the Near Miss I witnessed being so close together, less than 4 hours apart.
I can't help but think maybe it was a Crash for Cash scam targeting Lorries and the earlier crash was a Lorry avoiding a collision.

• 4 weeks later...

2016-12-22 Bird Strike

Hit a bird on the way to Grimsby in works van

• 4 weeks later...

2017-01-18 Feisty Fiesta

Some idiot is driving this Fiesta like he stole it,
Speeding & weaving through lanes, then doing some sit-ups with handbrake on at lights,
Not sure if he had wrong gear or if he was somehow threatening me because he didn't like me so close behind him.

Then he speeds off through a 20mph Zone at about 40mph,
Total Muppet who needs a smack before he hurts someone (not bothered about him).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2017-02-23 Red Light Bikers

Idiots on bikes run a red light and pull wheelies on wrong side of the road.

A few days later I came across this story all over Facebook (West Yorkshire Police, Yorkshire Evening Post and shared by 2 friends).

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news/man-seriously-injured-road-bike-collision-halton-leeds

The man had been walking along the pavement with his partner, near to the junction with Hollyshaw Street, and appears to have stepped into the road as two off-road motorcycles were approaching heading towards Selby Road. 

The rider of one bike has performed a wheelie while on the wrong side of the road and collided with the pedestrian and ran over him. 

Both motorcycles then left the scene without stopping.

I felt it was just too similar and rang the Police to say I'd seen 2 bikers a few days earlier doing the same thing just a few miles away and got footage,

I figure if a witness could match these idiots to that incident then I have clear footage of their plates and they could trace or track them.

Not had anyone contact me.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2017 at 9:01 PM, RAIDER32 said:

Not had anyone contact me.

Update:

Police rang me a couple of hours ago wanting to view my footage,

Due to Firewalls etc they couldn't download the footage and wanted to come and get it on USB, they've just been and viewed/taken the footage.

I asked about the guy who was hit, he suffered 20 facial fractures and some minor brain damage,

but he was a builder and quite a big bloke, so he took it better than other people might have, he's conscious so that's good.

I also asked if they had caught the bikers,
they are still looking for them, they've got plenty of local CCTV but most peoples footage looks at their gardens/drives,

Hopefully my footage did get the 2 lads involved and can lead to arrests.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

2017-04-08 When Bicycles Attack

Just on the way home from girlfriends when a bike goes on the rampage after throwing off it's rider and tries to attack my car.

• Like 1

2017-04-11 The Walking Dead

A half asleep muppet with earphones on crossing a dual carriage way without looking,
I should have stopped right at him and blasted the horn, the idiot would have poo'd himself.

• Like 1

2017-04-17 When Bicycles Attack 2

Another bike throwing it's rider and trying to attack me lol

2017-04-18 Cyclist vs Audi (inc Bonus Footage, Someone Busted by Cop)

Idiot Cyclist vs Typical Audi almost equaled a collision,
Cyclist is off road then decides to go on road at the lights, the Audi turns left with no indicators and cuts off the cyclist.

Bonus Footage just seconds after,
A cop writing a ticket out for someone in a people carrier,
Round my way there have been loads of cars getting clamped and fined recently for no road Tax,
Channel 5's Traffic Cops is largely filmed around my area too so that's how good it is lol.

2017-04-20 Optimus Prime

Transformers on the roads today, rolling with Optimus Prime on the M18.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I'm buying a mobius for a dash cam this week. What camera lens do you have on yours. When purchasing from amazon it asks me do I want a standard or wide lense. Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club