Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spamdan08

WHEELS SHAKING NEED HELP

5 posts in this topic

Ages ago i bought the wheels on the car in my picture, got the correct locking nuts, tyers and had them balenced. But when i get to 65mph the car front shakes the wheels etc and i dont no why? once past 65mph there ine. any suugestions on what i should do or what it could be. :huh:

Ages ago i bought the wheels on the car in my picture, got the correct locking nuts, tyers and had them balanced. But when i get to 65mph the car front shakes the wheels etc and i dont no why? once past 65mph there ine. any suugestions on what i should do or what it could be. :huh:

Sounds like the wheels need to be balanced again. Maybe it was done wrong or a weight has fallen off.

Sounds like the wheels need to be balanced again. Maybe it was done wrong or a weight has fallen off.

]

thenx m8, ill get it seen to and get back to you if you were correct :rolleyes:

]

thenx m8, ill get it seen to and get back to you if you were correct :rolleyes:

If its not that think about getting the wheel bearings looked at as this can cause a bit of a shudder/vibration as well as a knocking.

make sure all 4 wheels are balanced,if it continues to shake it could also be your steering rack knackered or track rod ends.

J