Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WHEELS SHAKING NEED HELP

spamdan08

Ages ago i bought the wheels on the car in my picture, got the correct locking nuts, tyers and had them balenced. But when i get to 65mph the car front shakes the wheels etc and i dont no why? once past 65mph there ine. any suugestions on what i should do or what it could be. :huh:

Ages ago i bought the wheels on the car in my picture, got the correct locking nuts, tyers and had them balanced. But when i get to 65mph the car front shakes the wheels etc and i dont no why? once past 65mph there ine. any suugestions on what i should do or what it could be. :huh:

Sounds like the wheels need to be balanced again. Maybe it was done wrong or a weight has fallen off.

Sounds like the wheels need to be balanced again. Maybe it was done wrong or a weight has fallen off.

]

thenx m8, ill get it seen to and get back to you if you were correct :rolleyes:

]

thenx m8, ill get it seen to and get back to you if you were correct :rolleyes:

If its not that think about getting the wheel bearings looked at as this can cause a bit of a shudder/vibration as well as a knocking.

• 5 weeks later...

make sure all 4 wheels are balanced,if it continues to shake it could also be your steering rack knackered or track rod ends.

J

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club