Photo
- - - - -

Newbie here with some questions

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 DanGull

DanGull

Area Rep: Midlands (Despite owning a Seat)

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts
  • Ford Model: Formerly a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT now a Seat Leon FR+ 2.0TDI 170
  • Year: 2014

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

Hi, yeas I did look at this deal but decided it's not for me really hence why I chose to go down the other route.
I called the dealer in regards to the peddles and they can't be added to the order but I can buy them from the stores and have them fit them. May do that. I was also told it's apossible early September delivery date :D :D

Yeah, I've been told that too. Unfortunately, I was told end of July, beginning of August, middle of August, end of August and now September... :lol:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 MarkyR

MarkyR

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

Yeah, I've been told that too. Unfortunately, I was told end of July, beginning of August, middle of August, end of August and now September... :lol:

Haha, well that's depressed me LOL, at least the longer it takes the more deposit I can save then hehe.

#18 MarkyR

MarkyR

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:14 PM

Hey guy's, I just have another quick question :) Does anyone know the average milage of the tyres on the bug 17" alloy's? And what tyres do they have fitted as standard?

Also this Pioneer upgrade system I see posted on here, is that an option offered by Ford dealers?

#19 MichellefromEssex

MichellefromEssex

• PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec S Mountune
Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:40 AM

I took out the reduandancy protection when I got our car, think it added about 9 a month, didnt go for the sickness part just the unemployment, did this as my company were making redundancies at the time. I am doing the 3yr option scheme with a view to paying the lump at the end to keep the car - well thats the theory but who knows in 2.6yrs time lol. Love your choice of colour too lol x

#20 MarkyR

MarkyR

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:44 AM

I took out the reduandancy protection when I got our car, think it added about 9 a month, didnt go for the sickness part just the unemployment, did this as my company were making redundancies at the time. I am doing the 3yr option scheme with a view to paying the lump at the end to keep the car - well thats the theory but who knows in 2.6yrs time lol. Love your choice of colour too lol x

Thanks Michelle, that is cheap. I shall have a word with the dealer I think, I'm hoping I can save at least a grand for the rest of my deposit which will hopefully then give a cheaper payment protection price too. I have never heard of the company's on the net, would rather go for someone I know or Ford's finance company.

#21 MarkyR

MarkyR

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:43 PM

Hey guy's. I called my dealer today and I am going on Friday to sign the finance documents and he said the car is on track to be with them next week!!! :D :D :D He said it has left the gate something? Can't remember? If it arrives next week (I live in Dorset so Southampton or Bristol is closest) does that mean it has been built in Germany or Spain??

#22 MarkyR

MarkyR

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:03 PM

Bump ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone??? :(

#23 wealdman

wealdman

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 Ti VCT Titanium
Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:26 AM

does that mean it has been built in Germany or Spain??

If the 7th and 8th letters in the VIN are GA then it was built in Cologne, if WP then it's from Valencia.

#24 MarkyR

MarkyR

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:43 PM

Thanks mate.

I went to the dealers to sign all the paperwork today and was told my car has been put back to the 26th now :( :(

And I need some more advice, I wanted to buy the alloy pedals and have them put on for me, the dealer told me not to bother and buy some from Halfords as they are only clip ons that they sell!!! He said save your money and go to Halfords, they are not FULL alloy pedals??

He also said when I asked about the audio Y lead for the ipod to get it from Maplins again because it's cheaper??

EDIT:
I just brought the pedals and the Y cable from Ford Parts UK online. I like the Ford pedals and as I have read in the Y cable thread, you have to use the Ford cable for the connection to work properly.

#25 MarkyR

MarkyR

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:27 PM

MY CAR IS AT THE DEALERS!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pick up day is Saturday!!

On another note, as I am still waiting for the delivery of my pedals and cable, can anyone answer my question above about them????

#26 MarkyR

MarkyR

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

Already added into members rides, it's had a LOT of looks today :D :D :D :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[IMG]http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy37/markapolloa/IMG_1178.jpg[/IMG
[img]http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy37/markapolloa/IMG_1179.jpg[/img]

#27 MarkyR

MarkyR

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:21 PM

I picked it up this morning and have to say I'm VERY impressed with it, really pleased. I also think the stereo is really good for a factory fit.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users