Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
poohbear

Pictures of my Fiestas :-)

86 posts in this topic

Michael, I know I've said this before, but what's the point buying sat navs, private plates, skirts, bumpers, blah blah blah when you can't drive the car cos you're saving up for insurance! Is it just going to be a Fiesta monument? :lol:

Michael, I know I've said this before, but what's the point buying sat navs, private plates, skirts, bumpers, blah blah blah when you can't drive the car cos you're saving up for insurance! Is it just going to be a Fiesta monument? :lol:

because i am crap with my money and want it to be lovely for when i can buy it!

because i am crap with my money and want it to be lovely for when i can buy it!

:lol: Me too!

woo!!

a private plate is something i've always wanted since i started to cut out little bits of card and stick them on my toy cars with my dream number plate (2910 MP)

finding M11 HKL has made my week and i really want to save up the money to get it now, its something that can stay with you for every car you get and i think they're really cool!

Hedge, Gull and Bash - now that has a ring. Welcome on board. :lol:

Sounds like a firm of dodgy solictors............bit like bodgit and scarper the friendy builders :lol:

Make that Hedge, Gull, Bash and Pooh :)

hahahahaha

woo!!

a private plate is something i've always wanted since i started to cut out little bits of card and stick them on my toy cars with my dream number plate (2910 MP)

finding M11 HKL has made my week and i really want to save up the money to get it now, its something that can stay with you for every car you get and i think they're really cool!

Awwww you poor wee chicken! My mum bought mine otherwise I wouldn't have one

hahahahaha

I am rolling so much at that! :lol::lol::lol:

hahahahaha

I wish I'd registered as panda now. then I could have been part of the cool club!

I wish I'd registered as panda now. then I could have been part of the cool club!

Cool club - I've never been told that before - yeeehaaa - always wanted to be in the cool club! :)

i found a privite plate for me AP54 LEX but then it sold so mite get AP-- LEX ( 2 other numbas)