Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Ecoboost Mk3

InKontrol

Different engine braking is something to get used to. My diesel can be so effective at it that at times I may as well not have brakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yeah it took me a bit of getting used to, switching from my 2.0 diesel.

It is like my new ecoboost was running away with itself to start with, you change down and the only thing that really happens is the revs pickup, lol.

This is my first petrol so been quite an experience having only ever driven diesels before. Being able to go from 6th to 2nd is quite something. Lol.

I suppose when you're coming off the motorway you can lift your foot off the accelerator a lot earlier, which'll mean a greater distance covered on zero fuel usage. :)

Hi Just got a Ford Focus Titanium X 1.0 125ps Ecoboost last week 17" wheels is it me or is it normal to have a high road noise??

more so over older road surface would it make any diffrence if i had 16" wheels.

Anyone Help

Regards

I can't see much difference between 16" and 17".

My 18" are more noisy than my 17" tyres, but I expected that. I still don't find it particularly noisy though?

all depends on the make of tyre fitted and the state of the tread.

got michelin from new on mine and fairly quiet

When would be a good time to buy one? I see Arnold Clark have a fair few Titanium X's for sale at the moment, but neighbour best bet is to wait until march. I'm not sure whether they'll still be around by then as they seem to going thick and fast...

When would be a good time to buy one? I see Arnold Clark have a fair few Titanium X's for sale at the moment, but neighbour best bet is to wait until march. I'm not sure whether they'll still be around by then as they seem to going thick and fast...

I ordered mine a week ago, theres always batches coming on the "boat" from wherever they are made due in about a 3-6 week timescale so its due just in time for march. I advise to just order one if you want one to arrive when the plates change over. Assuming you want a new one of course, otherwise it really doesnt matter.

I won't be going for a new car, rather nearly new if I can, eg. Ex demo. I've been told that March is a good time to bag myself a bargain due to the dealers being more flexible. Not sure if this is true.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club