Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec Mk 7.5 Modifications

ashmanfozz

Hi there guys, havnt posted much so here goes. not the ST , or Zetec s . Ive currently tinted the lights, and windows, and change all light bulbs and detangoed it, and sprayed the alloys black (currently 15's). Ive currently bought some FK 40 mm lowering springs to drop it so it looks a bit more stanced, however i don't really see many Zetec's being modified here, anyone got any opinions on making it look better? Let me know guys thanks :)

post-59440-142308198169_thumb.jpg

I recently bought a fiesta zetecpost-59440-142308195766_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 2 weeks later...

Simply lowering it will make it look a lot nicer. I lowered mine slightly and looks better than standard. Also mudflaps make a difference I think too. And a set of wind deflectors look good too. I did all of that and personally I think it makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the reply, since my post i have done the following :-

- lowered the car by 40mm all round

- installed heko wind deflectors

- installed green side lights

- re sprayed and colour coded my alloys with the car in black panther

But i feel like i need more. I really like the body kit from the st and wonder if its a simple fit on the zetec?.

post-59440-142429617263_thumb.jpgpost-59440-142429618337_thumb.jpg

Not sure how easy it would be. Dont imagine would be that hard. I have a 2011 zetec s.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi mate. Definitely look into getting a front splitter. I've just fitted one to mine... Makes a hell of a difference! Maybe LED number plate bulbs? Could also do interior LEDs aswell. Although I'm not a massive fan, ford badge gel overlays might interest you :)

Yea ive though of a front splitter, do they do them in different colours ? . Also i have changed the numberplate bulbs to led's makes a hella lot difference looks sleek. One thing i dont like is the rear diffuser on the car , would much rather the st style one with a new exhaust tip.

post-59440-142436070959_thumb.jpg

Hello fellow black fiesta.

Here what it would look like with the front splitter and ST rear diffuser.

post-48119-0-50914700-1424386826_thumb.j

post-48119-0-81901400-1424386828_thumb.j

post-48119-0-66665100-1424386836_thumb.j

@ford_man, do you know how i contact him?...the fiesta looks sweet, is that a fiesta zetec?...also is that side skirts youve also got done ?

@ashmanfozz My fiesta started as a standard zetec so i have added a bit to it..

Splitter from TRC: http://www.triplercomposites.co.uk/product-category/ford/fiesta-mk7-5-zetec-s/

ST Rear diffuser from: http://www.fordpartsuk.com/

just use their online chat to query about it.

@ashmanfozz My fiesta started as a standard zetec so i have added a bit to it..

Splitter from TRC: http://www.triplercomposites.co.uk/product-category/ford/fiesta-mk7-5-zetec-s/

ST Rear diffuser from: http://www.fordpartsuk.com/

just use their online chat to query about it.

Thanks bro much appreciated, once pay day comes next week i will be ordering both of those. And definitely will be adding a grill.

Has anyone managed to get an exhaust system on the car? Im tempted to get a powerflow one made ?

Not sure I've only seen black ones. But a guy i know bought one for his ST the other day and he bought it like unpainted .. So he was going to spray it whatever colour he wanted, so I guess you could do that. And yeah I agree bout the diffuser. Changing mine this week :)

• 2 years later...

@anya00tan

did you need to buy any additional pieces to your rear bumper to change to the ST look?

or was it a straight fit?

• 1 month later...