Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Tail Lights With Led Strip - Focus Mk3 2011

s3rv2k

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased my first Ford Focus, its a MK3 2011 5dr hatchback 1.6 TDCI Zetec. Extremely pleased with the car and looking forward to doing lots of miles on it :)

Anyway, this is my first post on the forum and Im hoping its in a correct thread, apologies if it isnt!

Im looking for a rear tail light assembly o/s driver side with LED strips. Preferably with bulb holders and if possible even wing nuts (found out that the light missing a wing nut only after purchase).

Ive checked eBay and amazon, both have it for about £80 new. And the preowned usually have a crack or two on them already.

Checked on silverlake.co.uk but they don't have the same LED type of tail light only the halogen one :/

If anyone knows a good scrapyard around South coast or even has one themselves and want to sell it please let me know :)

All suggestions are welcome

Thank you in advance

P.S. some thumbnails of existing left side tail light with bulb holders for reference.

post-62626-0-68378000-1423222967_thumb.j

post-62626-0-70943700-1423222983_thumb.j