Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Sale - Ford Mondeo 1.8 Lx Manual

PaulHere

For Sale

2004 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX (Mark III) 4 door saloon

5 speed manual in Magnum Grey metallic

I'm selling my Ford Mondeo, it is in very tidy and clean condition inside and out. However it has failed its MoT test and I have the use of another vehicle so it is now surplus to requirements and on SORN.

The main fail points are a broken nearside front coil spring, insecure offside front cv joint gaiter and poor handbrake performance.

It will make a very tidy family car once it has had some remiedial work to get it through the MoT.

It starts on the first turn of the key even in the cold snaps we have been having.

If you are a good mechanic you may be able to get this car through the test and get some good mileage out of it. The current mileage is 134,795.

I have compiled a basic history folder on the car, the car comes with two keys and I have a set of brand new wheel trims to smarten the package.

The buyer will have to arrange for the car to be transported away. I have described the car as honestly as I can but the car is sold as seen.

Any enquiries or questions please contact Paul on hedges.paul@yahoo.co.uk

The car is located in Milton Keynes.

£400ono

post-4790-0-71471400-1423318264_thumb.jp

post-4790-0-49223800-1423318297_thumb.jp

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club