Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Interior Dome Light On Mk2 Saloon

APJ

Ive replaced all my interior lights with LED Bulbs except for the rear dome light. Can anyone help me identify the type of festoon LED bulb i will need for the dome light in the rear ceiling on my mk2 Focus Saloon? I replaced the front one fine and assumed the rear light would be same as the front but its not...the bulb in the rear is about twice the size of the one in the front!

cheers

I think the one in the front is a 21mm, the one in the rear is a 42mm I believe, the same size as used in the rear number plates (or at least it was in my CMAX).

Thanks for the responce jeebowhite.....i think you are right. From the websites ive looked at 42mm seem to be the biggest LED festoon bulb you can get. I guess i should double check by taking the standard bulb that is in there now out and measurIng it before i order anything. Ive replaced my number plate bulbs with LED lights but im sure they were 36mm and they were too small to fit rear interior. Its gota be 42mm for the rear interior. Its annoying with the MK2 Saloon Titanium cos a lot of parts for it are just slightly different from the standard hatch MK2 Focus's. Does seem to have more in common with the titanium c-max/s-max

Yeah definitely measure it but I believe it's a 42mm

• 2 weeks later...

Yep you were spot on jeebowhite...was indeed a 42mm:-) thanks for your help. Converted all my interior lights to bright white LED's now except the footwell lights

No problem fella. The footwell should be 501w so you could finish them off I think I have some for sale still if your interested.

As for the festoon glad to be able to offer some right advice lol