Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Andywest2k1

MK7 accessories/parts

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I thought it would be a good idea for everyone to post details, pictures and prices of accessories/parts that can be added to the Mk7 Fiesta's.

i.e. door sills, gearknobs, bulb upgrades etc, etc.

I feel this would be beneficial to all the Mk7 owners and newbies as all the info will be in one place and save us having to trawl through numerous threads.

So.... off you go guys!

Hi all,

I thought it would be a good idea for everyone to post details, pictures and prices of accessories/parts that can be added to the Mk7 Fiesta's.

i.e. door sills, gearknobs, bulb upgrades etc, etc.

I feel this would be beneficial to all the Mk7 owners and newbies as all the info will be in one place and save us having to trawl through numerous threads.

So.... off you go guys!

Hi 10corsham here

(Still waiting for delivery of Frozen White Style ++ 3door Automatic)

Andywest2k1...I think this is an excellent idea.. I will contribute any useful accessories data when I get hold of my Fiesta.

This is a good idea!

For lights:

Front Lights:

Dipped - H7

Main - H1

Sidelight - 501 (wedge type)

Indicator - 581 (offset pin)

If you want white front lights instead of the creamy yellow, Philips Bluevision seem to be the ones to go for

Rear Lights:

Indicator - 581 (offset pin)

Stop/Tail - 381 (straight pin)

Numberplate & interior lights:

501 (wedge type)

(culled from the lights topic)