Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electronic Ignition

oneflewover

hello everyone.I have just bought an electronic ignition that came of anouther sierra that was fitted with an fr32 cam,webber 45s and a ported head,and a dizzy thats configured for a fast road pinto.Anyone know if it will do for my bog standered 2.0 pinto engine thanks.ps i look forward to your reply.

Hi Clive,

Unfortunately we have few Sierra members and experts on this engine, so it may take some time to get you the replies you need.

when you say the electronic ignition, are you referring to any particular part of the ignition system? as to me, ignition still has about 3 or 4 main parts :p

Hi Clive,

Unfortunately we have few Sierra members and experts on this engine, so it may take some time to get you the replies you need.

when you say the electronic ignition, are you referring to any particular part of the ignition system? as to me, ignition still has about 3 or 4 main parts :P

was gonna take the old dizzy off,and put an electronic pointless kit on.The person i bought it off said it will do the job.he had it on a 2.0 pinto fast road race spec,wereas mine is a bog standered 2.0 pinto.Thanks for your reply.

I think it should probably work though as long as its for the same engine type, granted the other is the racing variant?

I think it should probably work though as long as its for the same engine type, granted the other is the racing variant?

Just what i thought,gonna cam it and put twin webbers on in the near future.Thanks for getting back to me.

No Worries, I hope I havent misguided you as I am certainly no expert with it!