Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Mobile Phone Top-Up

jace1969

Where do you top up your mobile (PAYG ) on Vodafone.

I did do it on my natwest app until top-up function stopped working,rang and ask them 3 times.

Any other ways online,do it on voda site mow but that's hit and miss when it works.

I'd imagine the only ways are on Vodafone website or via a top up voucher you buy in a shop? I'm with Giffgaff and my top ups are set to automatically recur each month from my bank card, so I don't have to worry about them.

In the day aint a problem as you can pop to a cash machine/shop etc but the other day i forgot about it and

£10 was taken off the credit ( tex/web pack and stuff) but was not enough on so suspended it for a day.

It was late at night so online top-up or app, but natwest top-up app don't work anymore and voda works when it wants.

When I used to be on pay as you go I could top up by text, maybe you can do that? Also you should look at how much you top up each month, if it's £10 or more you might be better off with a contract. You might even be able to get a decent new phone on contract for not much more than £10 per month.

I used to top up by calling 2202 and paying by card (O2 of course).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club