Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Insuring A New Car?

ben1191

Just a question,my insurance runs out in June on my fiesta,but If I get a new car now can I just transfer the insurance over so that it still runs out in June and I collect my no claims bonus,or will I have to end that policy an start a new one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

My insurance is due for renewal in April, I pick up my new car in March. All they do is simply transfer the durance across and refund/ request more monies owed for the difference if there is any. Fortunately in my case both cars are in the same group so cost is the same

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

The insurance policy for my 05 plate 1.6 petrol focus ghia runs out in april, i bought my 58 plate 2.2 mondeo titanium x sport mid december and it was a simple case of a 25quid admin fee to transfer the remaining months of my focus policy over onto the mondeo.

you can transfer insurance, but you would need to pay any difference or perhaps even get a refund. as long as you tell them your changing vehicle, as opposed to cancelling and that way you get your years NCB.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club