Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remapping - Stage 1 Fiesta Ecoboost

jj882

I think I am defo taking the mountune option. I am going to wait for a few months then I shall go for the upgrade.

The badge is just the flat, adhesive one. It was all they could find apparently in the spares dept. I may have to modify it to put on the grill by looks.

Really appreciate your feedback.

Just put the badge on and dont do the upgrade, and hope for a placebo effect from the badge ;) lol Cheaper

lol its already a red car, and red cars go faster ;)

Im also going to do the lower part of the rear bumper in a smooth gloss black, similar to the front splitter.

lol its already a red car, and red cars go faster ;)

Im also going to do the lower part of the rear bumper in a smooth gloss black, similar to the front splitter.

Yeah Red cars are always quicker lol, the black will slow it down though I dont wanna see those chav things on your bonnet for aerodynamics. Its only needed when going 200mph plus :P

Yeah Red cars are always quicker lol, the black will slow it down though I dont wanna see those chav things on your bonnet for aerodynamics. Its only needed when going 200mph plus :P

I dont like the bonnet vents either to be honest! Subtle mods will make the difference I think

About the remaps I am asking noumerous thread but to no avail... Has anyone has any opinion or even tried a pumaspeed remap on the new Fiesta's ST or 1.0l? I am really keen on getting one myself but I just want to get a second opinion... and so far noone hasn't told me anything...

I was thinking about the cosmetic changes and i noticed someone on a different forum had actually painted the lower grey section of the rear bumper. He had sanded it down and sprayed it gloss black and it looks really nice, so rather than me putting the ST bumper on it I think I may do that. Will it be cheaper to do that myself? or Should I get a bodyshop to do it?

Depends how good you are with spray paint, a pro would look better.

SICO might do the or look up paintmodz on facebook.