Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Found A Pretty Cool Online Shop....

jeebowhite

I was browsing facebook and found an advert, didnt think much of it, but browsed it anyway, and came across a few interesting things:

https://www.wish.com/geek/m/c/54640b6690c77621956f03f2

I have found loads of small mods for dirt cheap, alright they come in from abroad, but I am impressed with the amount of stuff they have on there...

I might make up a wishlist and see how much its going to cost me :p

I was browsing facebook and found an advert, didnt think much of it, but browsed it anyway, and came across a few interesting things:

https://www.wish.com/geek/m/c/54640b6690c77621956f03f2

I have found loads of small mods for dirt cheap, alright they come in from abroad, but I am impressed with the amount of stuff they have on there...

I might make up a wishlist and see how much its going to cost me :p

I bought a dash cam from that place. £16 it was lol I had a gift card so I thought I'd try it. Good prices, it's just the shipping times that are usually measured in months rather than days lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Sadly so electronics coming from that way are delayed due to Malaysian airlines recent events.... The only 16 quid one I could see was the same one I have, the gs8000l?

Sadly so electronics coming from that way are delayed due to Malaysian airlines recent events.... The only 16 quid one I could see was the same one I have, the gs8000l?

This is the one I ordered:

1080P 2.7" Car DVR Camcorder Vehicle Camera Recorder Dash Cam G-Sensor GS8000L AP.

http://www.wish.com/geek/m/c/53c67d0c46188e177eb57f4e

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

...the same one I have, the gs8000l?

Sorry just saw you have the same one. What do you think of it ?

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

It's not bad at all, it's certainly the best cheap one I can lay claim to. Mine has gone screwy though, did a reset and I think it had a firmware download, since then it doesn't Overwrite when full it just stops, but it worked when new and was perfect.

It's not bad at all, it's certainly the best cheap one I can lay claim to. Mine has gone screwy though, did a reset and I think it had a firmware download, since then it doesn't Overwrite when full it just stops, but it worked when new and was perfect.

So it's just a case of taking all the videos off the memory when it gets full and starting again the ?

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Yeah I just format it when. It gets to that point as I pull things off as and when I need them, but as I say before things stuffed up it did everything fine till then....

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club