Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Planning for my first fiesta/car

tetra

Not sure if your models are the same as ours chrbuff - but our intelligent protection system is described in the brochure as having front, side, knee and optional curtain airbags. That to me says that side airbags are standards.

MsMashed has an Avalon I think...

Hey mostapha, Hot Magenta is the colour to go for, it's in no way girly pink, and will look amazing in the sun over there. As Hedgepig said, the variance in the colours depending on the light is unique.

Not sure if your models are the same as ours chrbuff - but our intelligent protection system is described in the brochure as having front, side, knee and optional curtain airbags. That to me says that side airbags are standards.

MsMashed has an Avalon I think...

Yes that's what's quoted in the brochure and I remember that I talked to the local agent about it but it seems Ford doesn't care a hoot about Malta and its customers here and sends cars as it wishes. We can't get the wheels we like, we can't choose different engines, etc. I can't explain why I like Ford in the first place as other car brands allow local customers to customise their cars!

How would you tell if the car has side airbags? That little tag on the side of the seat?

Yes, I think that's how to tell. :)

Hey mostapha, Hot Magenta is the colour to go for, it's in no way girly pink, and will look amazing in the sun over there. As Hedgepig said, the variance in the colours depending on the light is unique.

Yeah I think I'm convinced by now.

How easy it is to fix scratches if you have that color? (not that I would ever scratch my Fiesta, but just wondering :rolleyes: )

Yeah I think I'm convinced by now.

How easy it is to fix scratches if you have that color? (not that I would ever scratch my Fiesta, but just wondering :rolleyes: )

Not sure, Truly55 had a scratch on his and he was told it might look worse if it was touched up. It's a bit of a scary thought.

Yeah that's kinda scary. What he do about the scratch eventually?

So you're saying that even Ford can't fix it? I'm gonna have to talk to my dealer about this before I get that color.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club