Poll : What Remaps Would You Choose? 1.0 Ecoboost  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What Remaps Would You Choose? 1.0 Ecoboost

• Mountune MP135 =135ps
    • Superchips Bluefin =151Bhp
    • Collins Performance =140Bhp
    • Other

What Remaps would you choose?

Making this thread as I and a guess other people are undecided what remap to choose I will list the pages the remaps are from and what gains it gets in the following areas below. I would also like people who have the Remaps to rep them and give what they think and if you haven't got a remap don't worry give your opinion too as we would like to hear it and its good to share!

Mountune Mp135 SuperChips Bluefin Collins performance Other

135ps 151Bhp 140Bhp ???
214nm 247nm ??? ???

post-50202-0-74690500-1424768702_thumb.ppost-50202-0-61261700-1424768700_thumb.jpost-50202-0-36044200-1424768701_thumb.j

Lets not forget Mountune is the only one that has Warranty on there remap which wont affect fords warranty
Superchips have their own warranty some people claiming they are very helpful but its mostly Useless but this is just what people are saying but could not be true as most people feel they should post more negetive stuff than positive
Collins Performance would need more information

Mountune MP135 http://www.mountune.com/index.php/services/performance-upgrades/fiesta/fiesta-1-0t-2013
SuperChips Bluefin http://www.superchips.co.uk/search?make=9&fueltype=3&model=1&variant=2870
Collins Performance http://www.collinsperformance.com/shop/category/fiesta-1-0-ecoboost/

and Other?

Also been around the net looking up and just for 0-60 times
Mountune Claim 8.5s
Bluefin aren't claiming anything but a lot of people are saying mid 7s
Not heard anything about Collins performance yet

So What one would you choose and why?

People claiming mid 7's for the bluefin is likely just people trying to make their car seem faster.. ;)

I had a bluefin on my last fiesta, was brilliant - real good value for money, never had a problem with it - they're really good with CS and if you've got a problem they're more than happy to help.

Mountune, obviously keeps the warranty, but you pay a premium for that! Haven't had any experience with a remap done by them..

Collins I've heard good things about but again haven't had the pleasure of dealing with them!

Plus once your car is out of its warranty period (3years) ford are quite possibly the most difficult people to get anything out of if your car goes wrong...!

Might be worth talking to people with these maps, looking on other forums/sites for reviews etc :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

0 to 60 times are almost irrelevant in the U.K. - impressive 30 to 60 times & '' driveability '' factors would be more relevant i.m.o.

• Like 1

0 to 60 times are almost irrelevant in the U.K. - impressive 30 to 60 times & '' driveability '' factors would be more relevant i.m.o.

I agree, and it would be good to see something like quarter mile times, which is probably a more relevant representation of how fast a car is. The only problem is it would encourage people to try and do drag races Fast & Furious style on public roads.

I voted Mountune because I have it on the ST, and it looks like a similar small upgrade, but worth it when you keep the warranty. Although if I had a ZS I'd rather trade it in for a Red Edition instead.

• Like 2

I do not own a 1.0 ecoboost, however I voted for Bluefin as it transformed my already quick 2.2 TXS & diesels benefit most from a remap.

It's often the torque that matters most :)

Cant comment on mountune or collins , but have bluefin on my focus 1.0, feels more like a 2 ltr engine now , good acelkeration even in 5th gear on private road at 70+

See ma cars only got a year left after Nov

I have the Mountune remap but voted for Superchips.

The mountune map on its own won't blow your socks off like the others but is clutch friendly ;)

• Like 1

just a shame theres no self tuning options out there,unless anyone knows any different. miss not doing it myself. datalogging and tweeking boost, ign curves etc.

I can't get the Mountune for the 100ps model so only have the option of non-warranty covered remaps.

I am interested in a possible remap later on down the line and would look at either the PumaSpeed 125 or Superchips/Bluefin 141. Collins Performance link doesn't state any details (unless I am blind) for the 100ps model.

I have the Mountune remap but voted for Superchips.

The mountune map on its own won't blow your socks off like the others but is clutch friendly ;)

Mountune is noticeable though right? I'm going to be doing Mountune or Superchips towards the end of this year. Decisions decisions :P

You'll notice a slight difference in 4th/5th but there's little difference in the lower gears with no other mods.

Bluefin will give you more BHP all round but without the warranty.

• Like 1

Bluefin also delivers excellent torque & torque is the ''get up n go'' factor.

So basically what's happening here is (with mountune and bluefin). Is that blue fine is a better remap but mountune keeps warranty basically that's the main decider?

Exactly :)

I had blufin 2 years ago but it didn't like my car. Since then Superchips have worked there magic and ironed out the problems I had.

Exactly :)

I had blufin 2 years ago but it didn't like my car. Since then Superchips have worked there magic and ironed out the problems I had.

Ahhh lol ye old story of power vs warranty haha

Well only got a year left anyway after Nov so a think a know what I want :p

I never had any issues with Bluefin on my old MK 3 Mondeo ST TDCi either.

Nice one so a guess bluefin is now safe ?

Ahhhhh (starting to sound like a broken pirate) a heard there customer service is great from them but I made this thread to help everyone so they can decide me n Matt were talkiing about this and couldn't decide so thought they might be more people so if anyone has Collins remap or puma speed a need more info

I had cruise control issues back in 2013 but I've been told it's sorted now :)

Another thing to think about is you might save on insurance with the Mountune over the others. This is because Mountune are getting their upgrades registered with the ABI, so they can be insured as a Fiesta model in their own right. From the quotes I've had it looks like you save a fair bit compared to insuring as modified. For example I just got a quote for £310 from Swiftcover with my MP215 :)

I can't get the Mountune for the 100ps model so only have the option of non-warranty covered remaps.

I am interested in a possible remap later on down the line and would look at either the PumaSpeed 125 or Superchips/Bluefin 141. Collins Performance link doesn't state any details (unless I am blind) for the 100ps model.

Does any one know why you can't Mountune remap the 100ps model?

Does any one know why you can't Mountune remap the 100ps model?

There's mechanical differences between the two.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club