Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

And why are duvets about 1 cm longer one side than the other. Either make them square or blatantly rectangular. It does my head in getting a king size duvet in, smoothed and ready to find its in sideways and I have to start the entire process again.

• Like 1

Parking tickets of £100 for parking in a disabled Bay with two kids that apparently should have been shared use, but since all the bays that had any tiny sign of parents use also where covered and show no signs that you know to then look out for ends up with a massively inflated kick. £35 I could appeal and pay relatively happy ad a sting in my backside as a reminder for future but £60 minimum is taking the biscuit.

• Like 1

Actually amazed you got fined James... Always a bunch of anii (plural of !Removed!) round here that leap out their vehicles parked in disabled bays and somersalt to the shops...

• Like 1

James, that's a mentally inflated charge, not at all relative to merely parking somewhere!?!!

And the duvet thing drives me made, can't sleep properly when the corners aren't in the corners! Bit ocd!!

• Like 1

Ian, my daughter used to work in a city center bar, the alkies on mobility scooters used to park them outside (no parking restrictions!) trot into the bar for first orders, then practically gallop to the bar at last orders so they didn't miss out get a couple in. On signing on day, they hobbled about town for a bit until they got max money, then legged it to the bar as fast as they could! She is well out of the job now, as a law abiding tax paying, hard working citizen it broke my hesrt! :-(

• Like 1

Vauxhall loving seagulls that are constantly aiming for my ford!!!!

• Like 1

Thing I don't like lately;

Ivy growing on everything bar the grass in the front garden

Splinters galore from spiked shrubbery

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

And why are duvets about 1 cm longer one side than the other. Either make them square or blatantly rectangular. It does my head in getting a king size duvet in, smoothed and ready to find its in sideways and I have to start the entire process again.

In my experience I've found that 'usually' there's a tag sewn into the bottom seam ;)

• Like 1

I might have to look for that

My pet hate in no particular order.

Car drivers that do 30 in a national speed .imit then speed up in the 30 happens so often in my village.

Car drivers that think cyclist have no right on the road, yes they can cycle two a breast, read your Highway Code.

Any one who thinks the can sneak up my inside when I'm turning left in my HGV, especially the Merc Black ImG thing that got written off.

Pedestrians that cross the road without looking at you, chancers.

Folk who moan about parking tickets/ wardens you know the rules obey them, easy no tickets.

Lane hogging outside or middle get back to the inside when you have done your overtake.

On the motorway the driver that hogs your blind spot and doesn't overtake forcing you to stop your overtaking move.

Selfish driving .

Remember driving can still be fun but you are in control of a killing machine.

Rant may be over, drive thoughtfully and you will be safe

• Like 1

What I don't like today;

Car parking spaces outside council offices being SO tight I have to to me to you a few times in order to simply get out

Having council tell me I need to apply for planning permission for a proposed fence....

Not being able to use the planning portals proposed websites for a map (I do like finding my own and using that!)

The dog wanting (and barking) for the sausage roll I was just eating :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Driving into a near empty Tesco parking lot, and parking far away from the entrance.

Popping inside for a 15 minute shop.

Coming back outside, observing that the parking lot is still mostly empty.

Walking back to your car, and finding a :censored: taxi parked RIGHT next to you (on driver's side door of course!), out of all the available spots, making it a pain to get in.

Felt like throwing a molotov inside the taxi driver's car.

• Like 3

Haha, I did the same Saturday morning. the same thing I hit his car with my shopping, taxi like you, my side of the car and an empty car park. He rolled down his window. I said calmly 'very sorry, there's no damage though.' he replied 'no harm I guess' in a snide tone I replied 'don't you just hate being bunched together in tight spaces when it's so busy.' He sarcastically moved his car to the bays about 20 yards away. I left him with a comment of' I can't believe how easily you managed to find another space'then drove off lol.

Peeve me off stupidly early hours on a Saturday morning when I can't sleep in the first place.

• Like 3

Sad thing is it happened without thinking I was dead on my feet exhausted. Unable to sleep, then sat at the traffic lights after I drove out the car park and just played it back in in my head, and sat there laughing. Tad sad really but it shows my default reaction is sarcasm and angry, kind of started learning that recently.

Nothing wrong with that plate so long as the next one contains a big, fat juicy cheeseburger and chips - pot of coleslaw optional :D

That salad needs some cucumber, onion and a decent dressing. :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6

Don't like seeing our dog in discomfort! She's hurt the claw on her dew claw and it's very painful. I'm hoping having her calm it'll work itself out, she doesn't want anyone touching it and let's out a big yelp if you do!

Take her to the vet.

• Like 1

Take her to the vet.

She hates the vet and wouldn't let him touch her without sedating her... Phoned him and he said just keep an eye on her...

People who drive around with no brake lights? Always makes things more interesting.

Oh and those people who enjoy modding obnoxiously on rubbish cars. College car park is filled with brilliant examples. Got 2 cars that I've built up an irrational hatred of at the moment- a super loud, slow, redlining Citroen c1 who wont let people over take and bullies his way everywhere, he irritated me today so I decided to put him in his place at the lights (thought you'd be glad to know). I have no idea how his engine hasn't died yet, that thing screams (not just because of the exhaust, he revs the nuts off it everywhere). I always think theres something comical about an underpowered small French car being lowered and having a spoiler. Whats the spoiler supposed to do apart from making it less aerodynamic..?

There's also a really badly modified gold "pugway" Peugeot in the car park. Saw him almost crash 2 times today, he reverses so fast and at full throttle without looking! The car is gold/ burnt tangerine, its got amateur smoked out lights with no upgraded reversing lights, making it interesting to guess what he's doing. Note: you have to reverse a lot in the car park because each row leads to a dead end and the car park is always full.

Oh and there's tonnes of tacky stickers (mostly subway ones) on the car, black steel wheels with ridiculous camber and the rear tail gate for some reason is off a green Peugeot 106.

edit: forgot to mention that the rear bumper is silver. The miss-match panels are either due to his bad driving or a new hipster thing.

• Like 2

@ London's finest, not really sure what is irrational about your hatred...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club