Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Couple of fisty cars there lol

@ London's finest, not really sure what is irrational about your hatred...

Haha, forgot to mention there's another sod thats been irratating me. This guy has been taking my parking spot for the past 2 weeks. He drives a 1.1 kia picanto with fake bbs alloys, momo steering wheel and loud twin exhaust which is comical because only one exhaust actually works and/or is connected to the engine.

• Like 1

While we're on the subject of people modding rubbish cars.

I've developed a serious hatred of one guy on my Facebook with a Skoda citigo Sport.

Mummy and Daddy bought it him brand new and he has imported JB17, Porsche D90 and Pontiac rims for this little red turdmobile.

He's lowered it by ridiculous amounts and shaves metal from here and there to fit his aftermarket rims.

He drives this 0.9l Matchbox car like he's driving for Red Bull.

He's one of those that sit on asda car park with his friends who drive 350Zs and Subarus. He wants a mk1 Golf and I'm pretty sure he could've bought, restored and insured one for the money he's spent on his Citigo.

He can do what he wants to it but it'll still be the same 0.9l, 60bhp, 89mph red box on wheels.

• Like 1

While we're on the subject of people modding rubbish cars.

I've developed a serious hatred of one guy on my Facebook with a Skoda Shitigo Sport.

Mummy and Daddy bought it him brand new and he has imported JB17, Porsche D90 and Pontiac rims for this little red turdmobile.

He's lowered it by ridiculous amounts and shaves metal from here and there to fit his aftermarket rims.

He drives this 0.9l Matchbox car like he's driving for Red Bull.

He's one of those that sit on asda car park with his friends who drive 350Zs and Subarus. He wants a mk1 Golf and I'm pretty sure he could've bought, restored and insured one for the money he's spent on his Citigo.

He can do what he wants to it but it'll still be the same 0.9l, 60bhp, 89mph red !Removed! on wheels.

Ffs that's mental! Haha

A also hate large exhausts on cars with no speed bhp at all

got a Corsa? from 2001 .....1.25 you say ....60-70bhp ....Just throw the loudest exhaust you can fit and it turns into a VXR oh and debadge it then paint it stupid colours then lower it! With rims that will rip out the underneath of your car and don't forget the roll cage and most silly bodykit in world to make it more aerodynamic when your traveling under the speed limit (as you cant go faster to the. Actual speed limit because of weight)

Ps I have a couple of them near me.....oh and said before mismatched body colours not including the just daft colours like let's get bright purple withvarmy style matte green......... Lol

• Like 1

I love it when people dress there cars up like they are playing need for Speed blind. Close my eyes Nd stop at the ugly spoiler, front body kit and stop. Rear body kit and stop. Oh they aren't the same. Skirts, nope they are one of their own style. Ah well. Looks cool though.

Ffs that's mental! Haha

A also hate large exhausts on cars with no speed bhp at all

I once saw a Citroen C2 with an exhaust big enough to fit your head in!

Fortunately most of the cars with big bores round here are Scoobies and Evos, although of course you do get the occasional Civic covered in JDM stickers with something ridiculous hanging from the floor.

What I don't like today, my time and petrol being wasted

I booked an appointment last week for my cars dress up kit skirt to be looked at as it's coming away on one side near drivers front wheel. I was in locality yesterday so popped in to make sure, get told yes definitely a service thing they'll 'glue that back on'.

Go there this morning, bearing in mind it's about 20 miles away, d get told - no that's a body shop thing it'll need to be repaired under warranty, the whole side skirt will have to come off and get reattached properly with dsst and clips (so much for the mastic style sealant glue I was told about on here! Tiger seal or something!)

Seriously peeved off and considering a complaint

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Maybe you guys should start a thread along the lines of "spot the tastefully modified shopping kart" ?

• Like 1

What I don't like today, my time and petrol being wasted

I booked an appointment last week for my cars dress up kit skirt to be looked at as it's coming away on one side near drivers front wheel. I was in locality yesterday so popped in to make sure, get told yes definitely a service thing they'll 'glue that back on'.

Go there this morning, bearing in mind it's about 20 miles away, d get told - no that's a body shop thing it'll need to be repaired under warranty, the whole side skirt will have to come off and get reattached properly with dsst and clips (so much for the mastic style sealant glue I was told about on here! Tiger seal or something!)

Seriously peeved off and considering a complaint

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

It's unfortunate, but at least it seems like they'll get the job done properly, rather than just gluing it back on and fobbing you off.

Seeing a New Mondeo on Fire this morning on the M25, proper up in flames.

Seeing a New Mondeo on Fire this morning on the M25, proper up in flames.

Holy smokes. ;)

I hope they're all not like that. I wonder why it caught fire.

Holy smokes. ;)

I hope they're all not like that. I wonder why it caught fire.

Probably kept laughing at corsa drivers and they hit it with a molotov!

• Like 1

Lol, small cars with ridiculous mods are great...we were all young once! :P

I better not get started on this thread, the list of things I don't like is infinite!

Today it's people that can't keep a constant speed though... So annoying when there's a huge gap so stick the cruise control on then they slow for no apparent reason closing the gap so much you have to slow as well...then again for no reason they speed off into the distance...until 5 minutes later they're sitting on your front bumper again, constantly for 10 miles...argh! They're also often the ones who will flash and beep and mouth obscenities when anyone overtakes them. :lol:

Shame about the mondy :-(

People who put their luggage on the seat of a packed train/bus like it's a fare paying passenger.

• Like 2

I don't like any form of housework...my particular dislikes are hoovering, washing up and dusting :angry: That's time in my life that I'll never get back. Oh well...I'm off to put some washing in the machine.

Dishwasher and vacuum bots will fix that, as for dusting, lots of clutter prevents dust landing lol

• Like 1

I don't like waiting for the phone to ring when the car is in for it's MOT.

Hoping this is the year where they just say "it's ready to collect", not "you need this doing".

• Like 1

Dishwasher and vacuum bots will fix that, as for dusting, lots of clutter prevents dust landing lol

True :D Or I should just hire a housekeeper

I don't like waiting for the phone to ring when the car is in for it's MOT.

Hoping this is the year where they just say "it's ready to collect", not "you need this doing".

I hear you on that one. This is the first year that I did need some work done - nothing serious but still annoying :(

Planning to wash the car then finding that it's raining

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I actually like doing housework, you can see what you've done and get a sense of achievement, much nicer to be in a clean house as well...what I don't like is people coming home and ruining it a few hours later, I'm sure there's some sort of mess explosion happening immediately when they come back. :lol:

• Like 2

I hear you on that one. This is the first year that I did need some work done - nothing serious but still annoying :(

Speak of the Devil, they just rang, MOT Passed!!..........but,

battery is weak new one recommended, not surprised it worried me in the cold.

Side light bulb out, they've changed it.

Tracking Off & Tyre Wearing, not surprised if it's NSF, hit a pothole a while back.

UPDATE: Showed guy in garage this video, "Yeh, that would have done it"....lol

I actually like doing housework, you can see what you've done and get a sense of achievement, much nicer to be in a clean house as well...what I don't like is people coming home and ruining it a few hours later, I'm sure there's some sort of mess explosion happening immediately when they come back. :lol:

I always do the washing in my house. And generally put the dishwasher on too. Otherwise the washing machine goes mouldy because my mum washes on low temperatures. Yuck! Same at my dads, although he doesn't let me do the dishwasher! And I'm in charge of everything in the holiday home. ;)

Birds pooping on your car just after you washed, waxed and dried. >.>

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club