Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

I got my Moto E over a year ago for about £80 new, not exactly a high spec phone but it proved itself when I spent a week in Venice last year. My friend's iPhone kept running out of battery some time in the afternoon, whereas mine only used about half it's battery during the whole day. I'd prefer an all day battery over a top of the line cpu and screen any day.

It's one of my very few vices...I like my gadgets - and love contract upgrade time...I'm a salesmans dream lol

Things I don't like: Doctors offering to prescribe antibiotics for something they've just told you is viral.

• Like 1

I don't like reading stories like this,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095906/Hundreds-Bangladeshis-fly-Britain-ONE-DAY-claim-housing-benefit-massive-fraud-racket-smashed-police.html

Who's surprised?.......I'm not.

"a raid on one flat in Bow used as an address by 400 claimants"
How long did that take to become suspicious?, one address receiving Millions of pounds!!,
Someone here is in on it, and it'll be happening everywhere.

British people lose their jobs so Councils can save Millions, and it's being !Removed! away to anybody with a claim.

I was getting demanding letters from Bradford Council constantly last year,

asking for money from a foreign name who claimed he lived at this address.

• Like 3

I don't like Pedestrians!!! <_<

2 Days in a row I've had to break hard at the last second (in the same spot) for idiots who aren't looking,

You can hear my bag flying into the foot well both times and that's got my £800 Surface Pro tablet in it,

I wasn't too happy about that..........twice! :angry:

Edit: Tomorrows idiot is getting run over :D

• Like 1

Wait...you brake for them? I find they move pretty quick if you don't. ;) :lol:

• Like 1

Wait...you brake for them? I find they move pretty quick if you don't. ;) :lol:

It's a nightmare cleaning out the wheel-arches of blood & guts, that's something else I don't like :lol:

• Like 1

I don't like Pedestrians!!! <_<

2 Days in a row I've had to break hard at the last second (in the same spot) for idiots who aren't looking,

You can hear my bag flying into the foot well both times and that's got my £800 Surface Pro tablet in it,

I wasn't too happy about that..........twice! :angry:

Edit: Tomorrows idiot is getting run over :D

Your music choice is pretty criminal to be fair...

• Like 1

Your music choice is pretty criminal to be fair...

That's the Radio!, it had only been on 2 minutes at that point ;)

Usually listen to Radio on way to work, and MP3's on the way home.....honest!

• Like 1

Those cyclists who wear all black, have no lights and ride on the road at 1am. They should be shot.

• Like 1

Those cyclists who wear all black, have no lights and ride on the road at 1am. They should be shot.

...or run over :lol:

• Like 1

Things I don't like - hearing that new 'Uptown Funk' song on the radio. So annoying!!

Anyone else hate it, or is it just me?

• Like 1

I don't think it's new dude. been annoying us for ages.

If you have DAB stick Kerrang on, get some proper tunes playing.

Don't have DAB, so I'm usually stuck with the rubbish that plays on the 2 or 3 stations my stereo can pick up lol.

...or run over :lol:

I hear chav blood is quite difficult to clean off

I hear chav blood is quite difficult to clean off

It's all the grease from eating nothing but KFC's all day thickening it up. :p

• Like 1

Not to mention it's hard avoiding the police for 60 seconds, it's 3*'s straight away for mowing someone down so can be quite hard in a regular car, need a decent alleyway to hide down until they give up the chase.

You can always trust GTA to be realistic! :lol:

Don't forget the cops also steal other citizens cars and kill each other! :lol:

It's all the grease from eating nothing but KFC's all day thickening it up. :p

Urm excuse me, don't bring KFC into this!! You know people of that sort go to McDonald's anyway! :P

• Like 2

KFC is like the Feast of kings imo, £13 will buy you a mighty tasty banquet.

Maccdys is for people in Corsa's and MX5's to troll around in.

Burger King is for people who like £10 for a meal that's marginally better than McDonalds.

GTA just makes me lol

I love the way in the game that everything results in the DEATH penalty, even bumping into the police get's you executed, not the like old days where you got arrested etc.

Rockstar took a good punt on US policing here, they must hate it. Best Scottish export ever.

• Like 3

Yes one does enjoy a chicken fillet burger from KFC, however haven't been for a few months as my 'local' one burnt down a few few weeks ago!

I like Burger King, I have a Whopper without the tomato or gherkin, yum! Ended up there twice this week already haha.

I've been playing GTA IV on my PC and it strikes me at how much more realistic it is compared with V. It's nice that you get arrested for minor offences instead of being killed! It is funny watching other civilians that get killed or arrested by the police when they hit you in front of a policeman though. :lol:

The car handling/physics in GTA IV is miles better (and more realistic) than GTA V.

• Like 1

Quite funny how the topic has spread to gta, I agree the latest episode wrecks my head when the police just shoot you for the smallest thing...

Also I'm a +1 on the don't bring kfc into this! Also a +1 about how crap burger king is! Talk about false advertising... I choose a burger that looks on the picture to be the same size as a small country and it ends up coming out like a McDonald's basic burger!!! And for the price!!!!! Outrageous!!!

• Like 1

Nope it's not just you!

BK burgers ar amazing! I would never eat a McDonald's burger! I think BK burgers do look quite similar to what they look like on the menu, but obviously they have to look nice for the picture!