Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Did you not see the news a while back showing the theft of the whole front end of new Cora's.Somebody's got a lot of front end crashed damaged corsas by the looks of things..enough said about the cornering ability...:p

• Like 3

^ Yeah I think we had about a month worth of rain this afternoon around Leeds.

^ Yeah I think we had about a month worth of rain this afternoon around Leeds.

I'm just peeved that it's stopped my right of passage to the town for Saturday night female hunting games.

• Like 3

Think of the positive side to those of the female variety that ventured out, one big wet t-shirt competition!

Had the month of rain in a day last week down south. It was a good thing for me as it gave my bird shat covered car a wash :D

NowTV and how they will cut off a 4 month pass after 2 months if you cancel the pass early!!!

Had a cheap box offer that I picked up last year after cancelling my Sky sub. Activated 4 months on 23rd June and it had in the account it would run to 23rd Oct. Checked the website on cancelling the pass after a few days and could only find the details stating your pass would run to the month paid for before billing as normal for the next month.

Fast forward to this morning and I get an email (at the end of the 2nd month) telling me that I have 1 day left! Cheeky ****s!

On to support and they have given me a code for the remaining 2 months.

The 'Vauxhall-head' van driver that tailgated me on the M4, only a few meters away from my bumper. Add to that the fact that it was pouring down rain, and the visibility was atrocious. Very reckless.

• Like 2

Being slashed Sunday night and wondering what work will bring tommorow.......

• Like 1

The idiots that drive 50kh/per hour in a 80 zone and then brake when the smallest bend comes or if the car infront of them which is a healthy 1mile away breaks they have to break. Also hate fast lane hoggers on the motor way specially the ones who eventually pull in to let you go by but as soon as u go by they pull back into the fast lane

• Like 5

Lancaster leaving out Cipriani >.<

This is annoying me more than it ever should, it's not my team, life, or concern really, but it irritates me so much.. The bloke had 20 mins, never gets a half, never gets a start and in that 20 mins against France who had been dominating England, he made 100% of his tackles, scored a try single handedly and made something like 40 metres... so he played exceptionally well when he was on, but didn't get picked... so why bother even playing him?!?!?!

Lancaster leaving out Cipriani >.<

This is annoying me more than it ever should, it's not my team, life, or concern really, but it irritates me so much.. The bloke had 20 mins, never gets a half, never gets a start and in that 20 mins against France who had been dominating England, he made 100% of his tackles, scored a try single handedly and made something like 40 metres... so he played exceptionally well when he was on, but didn't get picked... so why bother even playing him?!?!?!

I second that, it's always the same with our national sides though football, rugby the lot, pleased a couple of boys from Chief's got in though:)

Big brother

X factor

The fact my wife has to watch both aaarrgggh

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 4

Big brother

X factor

The fact my wife has to watch both aaarrgggh

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Hard cheese mate.

• Like 1

Same here. Most are a bunch of talentless idiots. Though give him his dues the guy who closed the last episode... A man with talent!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Grr!! eBay !!!! Ordered 4 stocks for my teams dressage final tomorrow I ordered them last week ! So I mailed the woman today to ask if they have been sent to be told they ran out of them grrr

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

That is always annoying. I expect shops to uphold accurate stock and agreements, and in unforeseen circumstances, being proactive in communication.

I don't like post interview blues...

That is always annoying. I expect shops to uphold accurate stock and agreements, and in unforeseen circumstances, being proactive in communication.

I don't like post interview blues...

I just wish she told me so I could of ordered other ones now we are stuck grr x

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

I would cancel thebore r then and just go elsewhere or order something else

• Like 1

Things I don't like - moving house.

So &#33;Removed&#33; tiring, I feel like a zombie.

• Like 1

The British road network.

4 weeks ago, I drove down to Falmouth. It should have been a 6.5 hour drive. It took 8 hours.

Drove home today...

Eleven-and-a-half friggin' hours!!

• Like 1

The British road network.

4 weeks ago, I drove down to Falmouth. It should have been a 6.5 hour drive. It took 8 hours.

Drove home today...

Eleven-and-a-half friggin' hours!!

Now imagine that journey in a vauxhall nova, or just any vauxhall really:lol:

• Like 1

Last time I did a similar journey - it was in a 64-plate Astra.

That day, the road Gods smiled upon on me and limited my suffering. The roads ran freely and I was only slowed down for roadworks.

The Focus does appear to have an in built autopilot lol

Got to Caenby Corner and it flew home with minimal input from me lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club