Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

The daft thing is, I wanted to do some banking today and had been moaning about today being a bank holiday yesterday so put the banking off until tomorrow... Had completely forgotten about it by this evening though! :lol:

• Like 1

I don't like finding a small solitary poo in the middle of the hall. :rolleyes:

Bunty is looking like the depositer, Molly is using the litter tray and it's raining hard outside. Bunty doesn't like getting wet when abluting

The daft thing is, I wanted to do some banking today and had been moaning about today being a bank holiday yesterday so put the banking off until tomorrow... Had completely forgotten about it by this evening though! :lol:

I'm 40p out of pocket now, whilst there is on street parking opposite my bank, there's never any spaces when I want them. So, I end up using the NCP behind the Budgens/Boots stores, 40p for ½ hour. Only to find, the bank is closed and those shops who are open, are far more expensive than Tesco is anyway.

Decided to try some food earlier - well, something a bit more than just toast lol

It's not sitting very nicely :/

All manner of strange gurgles, burbles and squelches coming from my belly.

Touch wood it's just that with nothing else to come!!

Had felt considerably better today!

• Like 2

Decided to try some food earlier - well, something a bit more than just toast lol

It's not sitting very nicely :/

All manner of strange gurgles, burbles and squelches coming from my belly.

Touch wood it's just that with nothing else to come!!

Had felt considerably better today!

If you're not getting stomach cramping with it, then probably nothing will follow. :)

Did you manage to include something high in antioxidants in your food?

You need something bland like rice pudding or a thin soup so as to not overload your system.

• Like 1

You need something bland like rice pudding or a thin soup so as to not overload your system.

Good advice there too, Clive :)

I don't like still being awake after 02:00 when I have to be up and dressed by 07:00...

• Like 1

I don't like still being awake after 02:00 when I have to be up and dressed by 07:00...

Another bourbon might help, or will it be counter-productive for a working day.

Another bourbon might help, or will it be counter-productive for a working day.

Indeed. I'm trying some Kenny Rogers in an effort to relax my mind. Not sure if it is working or not, but it can't make it worse that's for sure.

So am I :)

Well, either that or you are the first man to sleep-type :lol:

• Like 1

Indeed. I'm trying some Kenny Rogers in an effort to relax my mind. Not sure if it is working or not, but it can't make it worse that's for sure.

Sir Geoffery Howe's speeches were said by Dennis Healey to induce even the most ardent insomniac into a deep slumber.

Judging by Brandy's deep snoring and whistling, a couple of stinky sticks before bed does it for her :P

Sir Geoffery Howe's speeches were said by Dennis Healey to induce even the most ardent insomniac into a deep slumber.

I'll have to look that up!

Hall & Oates just started playing, which I highly doubt will have the relaxing effect I was hoping for.

Oh well, energy drinks tomorrow it is!

It's always the same ones awake :,)

Although we're the only ones posting.

If you look on the forum index page, there are 600 users online at the moment, consisting of 72 members and 528 guest/lurkers and some bots

• Like 1

Although we're the only ones posting.

If you look on the forum index page, there are 600 users online at the moment, consisting of 72 members and 528 guest/lurkers and some bots

Most people still "online" are likely just computers left on whilst logged in.

• Like 2

I wish I could sleep I'm up early to feed the horses :(!

• Like 1

Most people still "online" are likely just computers left on whilst logged in.

That's true, I only log out, when Comodo wants to restart windows after updating itself.

I wish I could sleep I'm up early to feed the horses :(!

Oooh you have horses :)

I always liked the idea of having a horse, and taking it out with Brandy, on long strolls

• Like 1

That's true, I only log out, when Comodo wants to restart windows after updating itself.

Oooh you have horses :)

I always liked the idea of having a horse, and taking it out with Brandy, on long strolls

I sure do :) I own 6 ;) I have one the size of a dog you can take for a walk with you :,)

• Like 1

I sure do :) I own 6 ;) I have one the size of a dog you can take for a walk with you :,)

6 is a lot to look after, that's full time horse care: you can't have a lot time for other things like your Fiesta, for instance

A dog sized horse? Like the one on the amazon Prime ad.

I wonder what Brandy would make of a horse that was only slightly bigger than her :lol:

Having researched it, I found I was not in a rural enough location, for one, to be fair to a horse. Nor is my garden big enough realistically for a stable

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club