Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

That replacing my alternator hasn't cured the whining noise that two garages said was the alternator (bearings). Grrr.

3 hours ago, Preecematt said:

So finished milking rather quickly tonight.... Why, because I had ad lib Mint Humbugs from Morrisions, thought to myself, christ I'm bouncing off the walls.... Looks at packaging, see much sugar is in the sweets...  Now feel like my head is going to go KAPLUNK on the kitchen table lol

Preecematt?

• Like 2

I don't like finding I'm having a unexpected outage and when finally I'm back on line, there was nothing to report on my providers "service Status - outages and maintenance" page for my exchange.

Looks like router was having a bit of a strop for the last hour :sad:

1 hour ago, Cookey09 said:

Preecematt?

HAHAHAHAHA, that's what the heifer's did.  As for the bull.....

• Like 1

Long story short.  People who don't know WTF they are on about and can't be wrong despite proven evidence/facts(years/decades worth at that)  what is the point in working for a living really.  

I don't like running out crushed dried chilli, in the middle of sprinkling it on my toast:sad:  Scarcely sprinkled across half the slice, I've substituted cayenne pepper

Chilli and cheese on toast doesn't work as well with substituted cayenne pepper:sad:

26 minutes ago, Preecematt said:

Long story short.  People who don't know WTF they are on about and can't be wrong despite proven evidence/facts(years/decades worth at that)  what is the point in working for a living really.  

Oh yes, I know that very well.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Oh yes, I know that very well.

Irritates the hell out of me lol.  They need to realise... No farmers = no food = NO FUTURE.  Incase you haven't realised I read yet another corrupted media document lol.  

3 minutes ago, Preecematt said:

Irritates the hell out of me lol.  They need to realise... No farmers = no food = NO FUTURE.  Incase you haven't realised I read yet another corrupted media document lol.  

argh.., the media, they never let the facts get in the way of a good story:sad:

6 minutes ago, GMX said:

argh.., the media, they never let the facts get in the way of a good story:sad:

Nope sadly not,wouldn't be so bad if it was edited properly lol.  

49 minutes ago, Preecematt said:

No, because farmers don't do anything - it is Tesco/Asda/Lidl that rears the animal, slaughters it, prepares it and then sells it.  Don't be silly :wink:

I don't buy food from farmers, I buy food from the supermarkets.... *gets coat*

• Like 1

Oh I sure love those people that feel the need to continually pile on "you shouldn't have done that's" when you say "oh no, sorry I did that!" then an unaffected big head feels the need to continually chime in!

• Like 1

What I don't like this morning is the pillock who half pulled out of a junction then waved me through like I'd fit through the tiny gap he'd left for me. ****head 

I stayed my ground until he reversed back a bit...

I don't like that I've finally chosen a new phone and it's getting delivered soon...  Always get buyers remorse, worrying that I've made the wrong choice or won't like it etc....

I don't like how long it's taken tsb bank to open my account, it was a fortnight ago I applied and I've only just received my bank details and card :rolleyes:

Barclays meanwhile sorted everything in the space of a few days

All because I had my account cloned. ..

I don't like waiting for the auto glass man!!! Could be enjoying the sun and Kisstory in my car!! x

• Like 1

I don't like that I've finally chosen a new phone and it's getting delivered soon...  Always get buyers remorse, worrying that I've made the wrong choice or won't like it etc....

Can always send it back :)

29 minutes ago, FordGirl said:

I don't like waiting for the auto glass man!!! Could be enjoying the sun and Kisstory in my car!! x

I have lunch at 11 to enjoy Kisstory haha!! :laugh:

18 minutes ago, Ianb said:

That is a good point, but I don't like being a bother lol. :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

No, because farmers don't do anything - it is Tesco/Asda/Lidl that rears the animal, slaughters it, prepares it and then sells it.  Don't be silly :wink:

Oh for gods sake how silly of me to forget, thou shalt now sit on the naughty step lol.  You forgot to put that said supermarkets are abroad!  English production has gone vamos

1 hour ago, laumk7 said:

I don't like how long it's taken tsb bank to open my account, it was a fortnight ago I applied and I've only just received my bank details and card :rolleyes:

Barclays meanwhile sorted everything in the space of a few days

All because I had my account cloned. ..

Mother in law opened a separate TSB account because it offered better than Natwest & hers took ages as well.  Natwest took about 3 days for me

Tom you're too gentle, if you don't like it stuff it! I'm too lazy, but I've learned in the last couple years that people will take you for a ride if you're the "nice guy that doesn't want to cause hassle!"

We bought a stainless steel fridge that started rusting!! I must have made over 10 calls, final call after speaking to our solicitor who told me what to say, it was only after talking to the solicitors that they actually realised I was pursuing things and not just letting it slide!

• Like 2

You are totally right, I do lose out fairly regularly from being nice lol.  The delivery driver is approx. 30 mins away now....

I have lunch at 11 to enjoy Kisstory haha!! :laugh:

That is a good point, but I don't like being a bother lol. :rolleyes:

Ha ha love it!! I want dancing in my living room to it instead [emoji23] auto glass man has only just arrived [emoji35] xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club