Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Ghana will post in the i do like section re: "the dogs"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GMX said:

I bought some mud flaps off him, when I got the Mk1 Focus on his ebay account, allegedly genuine Ford one's.  Apart from the fact they looked nothing like OE Ford when they arrived, the quality was abysmal and he wasn't selling them that much cheaper than say, Ford Parts UK.  Paypal refunded me, when he didn't respond.

He's been trading on ebay a lot longer than the dates given in that article.

When I read the article linked above regarding the case, 

ItIt says "Ford had previously warned him to stop" 😁 can imagine a brand new ford transit pulling up and sales staff in balaclava's doing a vistuality 😂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lenny said:

😦I'm on here to escape my wife whom well she blames me for everything and I'm talking to you whom is blaming me for increasing levels of forgetfulness by enducing taskful situations 😀

I feel your pain...  Not a wife, but my mother.  Without going into detail; mental health problems, alcoholism and a manipulative personality.  I think you can imagine how those three come together. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I feel your pain...  Not a wife, but my mother.  Without going into detail; mental health problems, alcoholism and a manipulative personality.  I think you can imagine how those three come together. 

My father was an active alcoholic for 22 years, i escaped home at 15 and met the now wife which in recent times 16 years later is driving me to drink meself 😅 it's never easy mate 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lenny said:

My father was an active alcoholic for 22 years, i escaped home at 15 and met the now wife which in recent times 16 years later is driving me to drink meself 😅 it's never easy mate 

My grandfather was an alcoholic as well, but thankfully hasn't had a drink since the 1980s.  My mother's problem is a bit more complicated...  She can do without alcohol, and stay off it when working and driving, but when she starts drinking, it is a downward spiral, which can result in some very poor behaviour, especially if she cannot get more alcohol.  But, there is no point dwelling on it.  Alcoholics (regardless of the "type") cannot be helped by others, and need to make the change themselves.  Some will never change, my mother being a prime example.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmurray01 said:

My grandfather was an alcoholic as well, but thankfully hasn't had a drink since the 1980s.  My mother's problem is a bit more complicated...  She can do without alcohol, and stay off it when working and driving, but when she starts drinking, it is a downward spiral, which can result in some very poor behaviour, especially if she cannot get more alcohol.  But, there is no point dwelling on it.  Alcoholics (regardless of the "type") cannot be helped by others, and need to make the change themselves.  Some will never change, my mother being a prime example.

You've just described my late aunt.  It's quite surprising how well my cousins turned out given what they were subjected to:mellow: 

10 minutes ago, GMX said:

You've just described my late aunt.  It's quite surprising how well my cousins turned out given what they were subjected to:mellow: 

Yep.  It isn't easy, but sadly you get used to it and know what to expect, and how not to exacerbate the situation.  Basically, let her keep drinking (within reason) until she falls asleep, and then wakes up the next morning sober and things are OK again, until the "next time".

I don't like the way the forecasted "occasional shower" has developed into non-stop rain:sad:

Everything I had planned to do today is outside.  I keep having to stop for the "occasional showers" to pass by:sad:  Six times I've had to abort mowing the lawn, I haven't even got half of it mowed, and now the sun is setting:sad:

54 minutes ago, GMX said:

I don't like the way the forecasted "occasional shower" has developed into non-stop rain:sad:

Everything I had planned to do today is outside.  I keep having to stop for the "occasional showers" to pass by:sad:  Six times I've had to abort mowing the lawn, I haven't even got half of it mowed, and now the sun is setting:sad:

Sun?? whats that?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, iantt said:

Sun?? whats that?

A newspaper? Cant think what else it would be!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lenny said:

Um, In Ireland isn't an alcoholic just called "Irish"... :whistling1:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ianb said:

Um, In Ireland isn't an alcoholic just called "Irish"... :whistling1:

🙍I'm offended 

• Like 2

Apologies Lenny!

If it makes you feel any better though, I'm part alcoholic - sorry, part Irish...

• Like 2

I don't like wasting half the day by not getting out of bed until gone 13:00... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

kettle gone up in puff of smoke , just after all the shops shut. typical!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iantt said:

Always the way, time to break out the saucepan and teapot.

Amazonprime?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

Amazonprime?

Depends if it's supported in Ian's area, I know it's not in mine.

EDIT: Ok maybe it is now, but for same day you have to order by noon.

17 minutes ago, iantt said:

get yourself a brevelle instant hot water unit 👌 very efficient and safer 

20161006_185426_zpsefuwfqtk_edit_1476000

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

Karma 😁😀😂😭😂😁😀☺😐

get yourself a brevelle instant hot water unit 👌 very efficient and safer 

thats what went up in smoke .lol

• Like 1

Probably a fuse?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pullock said:

whats a teapot?

• Like 1

Just now, iantt said:

😮😣😂 

better watch myself then 😧

1 minute ago, iantt said:

whats a teapot?

Need friends to have one of them things 😀

2 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I don't like wasting half the day by not getting out of bed until gone 13:00... :rolleyes:

I've been up since 07:00 with our son 😩

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club