Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

8 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I don't like waking up this morning to see a few very heavy stones lying on our lawn! Been a bit windy up here overnight and next door's bushes have been blowing up against the wall(or D Y K E as we call it) and pushed them over! 

IMG_20161226_125312075.jpg

That's what happens when everyone eats sprouts on the same day!! :ohmy:

• Like 1

Things I don't like - going out on my first drive after cleaning the car's windows (from the inside), only to discover that half of the windscreen turned out dirtier than before my cleaning efforts!!

Smudge marks and water droplet stains ahoy!

Anyone have any window cleaning tips for an utter n00b? :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Incontro said:

Things I don't like - going out on my first drive after cleaning the car's windows (from the inside), only to discover that half of the windscreen turned out dirtier than before my cleaning efforts!!

Smudge marks and water droplet stains ahoy!

Anyone have any window cleaning tips for an utter n00b? :unsure:

Autoglym fast glass + micro fibre cloth.

That's what I use, not found anything that beats it yet.

• Like 1

I don't like the local Tesco fuel station being closed off (cones blocking the entrance) at 18:00 this evening, even though their pay-at-pump facility is supposedly 24hr? :huh:

With the Focus' fuel gauge having dropped below the 1/4 mark I had no choice but to go to ASDA and use their pay-at-pump, which was open and working fine.  I've always been told that ASDA fuel isn't 100% kosher, but there was no other choice, and in fairness I've never had any problems with it when I have used it in the past, so it could just be scaremongering.

Don't no what happen there i was saying they all had to pass a certain standard 

the tesco station closed off is a regular ocourance at our tescos, esp when im running on fumes. even the shop part of station is shut up .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dezwez said:

Don't no what happen there i was saying they all had to pass a certain standard 

Indeed they do, so I'm sure it'll be fine.  Not like I buy there on a regular basis, in fact I think this is the first time the Focus has ever had ASDA fuel (from me, anyway).

She should be fine I use Tesco all the time as it near to me and the car always runs fine on it :smile:

Molly has decided she no longer likes Kitekat fish in jelly nor was she particularly happy to see another kipper in her bowl. She was very happy with yesterday's kipper:unsure: So much for getting her a kipper of her own for her Xmas meals.

9 minutes ago, dezwez said:

She should be fine I use Tesco all the time as it near to me and the car always runs fine on it :smile:

I always use Tesco, mainly because they are the cheapest (well, second to ASDA) and I get clubcard points.

• Like 3

I don't like having to go into work today!!  At my last job we were closed for the week between Christmas and New Year, but no such luck now.

I don't like the frost waiting until today when I need to go food shopping...  3 days of frost free cars while I've not had to go out until today! :laugh: 

On the subject of ASDA fuel, it's often found to have a higher water content than most from not cleaning the storage tanks properly/regularly.  Not as much of an issue in petrol as diesel though!  Mums Volvo used to hate ASDA petrol back in the day...however that was on 4star so hopefully it's better now... :lol: 

9 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't like the frost waiting until today when I need to go food shopping...  3 days of frost free cars while I've not had to go out until today! :laugh: 

On the subject of ASDA fuel, it's often found to have a higher water content than most from not cleaning the storage tanks properly/regularly.  Not as much of an issue in petrol as diesel though!  Mums Volvo used to hate ASDA petrol back in the day...however that was on 4star so hopefully it's better now... :lol: 

I'd certainly hope so!!

I don't like the news that Carrie Fisher has now died following her heart attack on Friday.

2016 seems to be the year that keeps on taking people. :(

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

I don't like the news that Carrie Fisher has now died following her heart attack on Friday.

2016 seems to be the year that keeps on taking people. :(

That's just what I was saying to my work colleagues today.  How many more people are going to die before New Year!?

• Like 1

Crikey, I'd read that she was recovering well just yesterday! 

Not gonna be many celebrities left for 2017 at this rate...  :ohmy:

I don't like that Brandy has got a lot older and infirm in the last 24 hours:sad:  Even with her daily Metacam she can't stand up for long now :sad: 

I don't like discovering my washing machine has "issues", right in the middle of doing some laundry. :sad: It doesn't want to advance through it's program, either there's a pump problem or the actual programmer unit has a fault.

Having performed an emergency drain procedure, to get my partially washed clothes out, I checked the filter, which is clear and fondled the inlet to the pump (well as far as you can from the filter housing); which is also clear

Typical, the very week all the appliance parts stores are closed, I might need washing machine parts.:ohmy:

I don't like it being almost 02:00 and still being awake, when I need to get the 405 into the garage for 08:30 for its oil change!!  Damn you insomnia.

• Like 1

When you signed up to Ashley Madison four years ago purly out of interest to see what the hype was about.

Then four years later your wife's going through your phone while your asleep and finds an update email from Ashley Madison and assumes your an active member of the site😅 seriously wasn't even married four years ago😁

Day 3 of SilentTreatment continues😓

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I don't like it being almost 02:00 and still being awake, when I need to get the 405 into the garage for 08:30 for its oil change!!  Damn you insomnia.

52 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Day 3 of SilentTreatment continues😓

Make the most of the peace and quiet! :laugh: 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club