Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

45 minutes ago, Incontro said:

I don't like getting extreme feelings of fatigue today. This is despite sleeping > 7 hours last night, and the night before - don't know what's wrong with me.

Due to this, I stupidly walked into a female employee at Waitrose (and stepped on her foot), making her wince in pain. Profusely apologized, and she told me not to worry about it, but didn't make me feel any better lol.

Arrived home, decided to skip the gym as a result, and took a 20 minute nap.

Some days I swear I feel like I'm twice my age. :unsure:

Join the club!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Incontro said:

I don't like getting extreme feelings of fatigue today. This is despite sleeping > 7 hours last night, and the night before - don't know what's wrong with me.

Due to this, I stupidly walked into a female employee at Waitrose (and stepped on her foot), making her wince in pain. Profusely apologized, and she told me not to worry about it, but didn't make me feel any better lol.

Arrived home, decided to skip the gym as a result, and took a 20 minute nap.

Some days I swear I feel like I'm twice my age. :unsure:

My whole week has been like that at work like going to bed thinking tomorrow will be better than it wasn't as something else happened 😣

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

Join the club!

What an unfortunate club to be a part of.

Oh well, I guess I could have it worse. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lenny said:

My whole week has been like that at work like going to bed thinking tomorrow will be better than it wasn't as something else happened 😣

Sorry to hear mate, hope your week gets better for you, stay positive.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Incontro said:

What an unfortunate club to be a part of.

Oh well, I guess I could have it worse. :rolleyes:

Indeed, but as you say it could be worse...  As least we are still alive!

• Like 2

I don't like only getting down to item No.3 on my "to do" list today, items 4-15 remain unaccomplished:sad:

4 hours ago, Incontro said:

Low blood sugar?  Dehydration?

• Like 1

I don't like discovering this morning my oven display dead. Upon rudimentary investigation, there is power reaching it, but it looks like the controller board has failed:sad:  Reading all the Trust Pilot reviews of the model, state this is particularly common fault and most people find theirs packing up at considerably younger than mine.  Mine is 12 years old, everyone else's seems to fail at around 3 years old:huh: So at least it's lasted longer than it's peers:smile:

I also noted from the reviews , it's a "contractor's special", it's not built to last and everyone agrees it has quality issues:sad:

Unfortunately,  the solenoid that opens the gas valve is permanently shut, so I can't even light the gas manually: like you used to be able to do with older ovens. 

• Like 1

We have an electric oven with touch screen controls and that stopped working. When I dismantled it the plastic had totally disintegrated after only 2 years. Found the part number and replaced it myself for £36 bargain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

• Like 1

There are numerous shops all over the country selling quality parts for domestic appliances.
I delivered to a number when I worked at hotpoint.

• Like 1

It is with deep sadness that I report that my loving and loyal Border Collie Jake has made the final trip and has gone to the farm in the sky and will be sadly missed by myself, my wife, Willow and Jedi.

RIP Jake 23/09/2003 - 25/05/2017.

59270dbc9a30f_JakeBest.thumb.jpg.197e0fa97e22f8a2dae40df3f0a7ca23.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that mate 😢

• Like 1

My thoughts are with you Stoney.

Time for a little extra fuss for Willow and Jedi.

• Like 1

Sad news mate :sad:

• Like 2

Sorry to hear Stoney, I'm sure you'll forever remember the moments you shared with Jake, RIP. :sad:

• Like 1

Thanks Fellas.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

It is with deep sadness that I report that my loving and loyal Border Collie Jake has made the final trip and has gone to the farm in the sky and will be sadly missed by myself, my wife, Willow and Jedi.

So sorry to hear that Clive:sad:

RIP Jake

• Like 1

I don't like how humid it is tonight:sweat: and judging by her actions, spread out as flat as she can be on the bathroom tiles: nor does Pipper.

On 2017-5-25 at 6:02 PM, Stoney871 said:

Condolences mate, like losing a close family member. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GMX said:

I don't like how humid it is tonight:sweat: and judging by her actions, spread out as flat as she can be on the bathroom tiles: nor does Pipper.

It was far too warm/humid for me to get any sort of decent sleep last night.  Roll on winter!!  I can't stand this heat.

• Like 1

On 25/05/2017 at 6:02 PM, Stoney871 said:

I'm so sorry to hear this Clive.  Losing a pet really is like losing a family member, if not worse. 

• Like 2

I don't like that despite the overnight rain lessening it somewhat, the humidity is building up again.  My hygrometer is now displaying 96% again:sweatdrop::sad:

2 hours ago, GMX said:

I don't like that despite the overnight rain lessening it somewhat, the humidity is building up again.  My hygrometer is now displaying 96% again:sweatdrop::sad:

Indeed, all the windows are open in the living room, but it's still 57% RH, which is somewhat high.

• Like 1

I don't like my uncle still being in hospital, someone I know going into surgery tomorrow, me having another shift at work tomorrow and moving house on Thursday!! 

I don't like the realisation that it's now been over 10 years since I passed my test, where did that time go.

That and people born in the 2000 can now take theirs. :ohmy:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club