Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Coffee granules in the sugar bowl! 

A wet spoon in the sugar bowl, and devastation thereafter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

A wet spoon in the sugar bowl, and devastation thereafter

lol:smile:

My missus does that and it drives me cuckoo.
Coffee granules in my muesli is nasty.
She also likes to leave teabags on the spoon rest.
Thr bin is less than a foot away ffs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

My missus does that and it drives me cuckoo.
Coffee granules in my muesli is nasty.
She also likes to leave teabags on the spoon rest.
Thr bin is less than a foot away ffs.

same here :smile:

• Like 1

Mmmmmm coffee tasting Alpen! Yak. Give her a slap. She deserves it for doing that lol.
Mind you don't slap her but put a few granules of sugar in her favourite beauty cream lol
Mind you maybe not coz if she's like my missus then life wouldn't be worth living. Dohhh.

• Like 1

My missus is from Belfast and as tough as they come.
I slap her and she'd punch me - hard!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

My missus is from Belfast and as tough as they come.
I slap her and she'd punch me - hard!

Scottish girl, English girl, and Irish girl gets married. Scottish husband says that he expects the dishes done and the clothes done before he gets home each day. It took a day to see results, but after the second one he came home to fresh laundry and clean dishes.

English husband says that he expects the dishes done, the clothes done, and the house to be tidied up before he gets home. It took two days, but he finally saw results after he came home on the third.

Irish husband says that he expects dishes, laundry, house tidied AND a warm meal sitting on the table when he gets home. A day passed and he saw nothing. Another passed and nothing still. It wasn't until a week had passed that the swelling receded and he was able to see again!

😂🤣😁

• Like 5

On the flip side:

Guy comes home from work to see his kids playing in a corner of the living room and his wife sat on the sofa reading a magazine. He asks his wife "What do you do all day while I'm at work?!"

Next day he comes home to find the kids just in their pants, covered in paint and food, the whole house a mess from top to bottom and his wife sat on the sofa reading a magazine. When he asks "What the hell happened?!" She replies:

"Well you know yesterday you asked me what I did all day? Well today I didn't do it..."

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 8

My wife has yet to make a cup of tea but her mother leaves teabags on the side of the sink if she makes herself one in our house. The bin is UNDER the sink. I don't understand it. What I do understand which my wife hates, is me leaving a knife on the edge of the sink when I'm done. It's a well known practice that I and many others have been doing for years, see image below.

d34695c8cc636dc59f63f4dcd71ab2c0.jpg

Not sure if you have had a notification @Stoney871 I have sent you a PM

• Like 3

mmm. teabags. i got one who does the same!! as you can see, a long walk to the bin

1502656398871.jpg1502656431465.jpg
  • Like 3

[emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 1

My wife has yet to make a cup of tea but her mother leaves teabags on the side of the sink if she makes herself one in our house. The bin is UNDER the sink. I don't understand it. What I do understand which my wife hates, is me leaving a knife on the edge of the sink when I'm done. It's a well known practice that I and many others have been doing for years, see image below.

d34695c8cc636dc59f63f4dcd71ab2c0.jpg

Not sure if you have had a notification @Stoney871 I have sent you a PM

No PM has come through.

No PM has come through.

I've tried again.

Nothing coming through.

I got your pm and have replied.

dont like getting sun burnt on first day arriving in spain ! i know, my own  stupid fault. forgot to put suncream on shoulders. 

• Like 1

I don't like seeing an assault on a Focus, if you zoom in you can see the wheel must be fouling the arch.

06645dbbedb3efb4bd7e0597fb4dbdbc.jpg7f637c91530ecb35ed854b445430fe60.jpg782aa0d302a3e5cc889b7afa5fb68bf6.jpg

Excuse the doggy nose marks, it's my wife's car and she really doesn't care about it - ooh that's another dislike. My wife thinks her car is just a, well I don't know what she thinks but she obviously didn't see the £15K leaving the account! She had a pet rock that got more respect and care

That's just too low imo. Take solace in the fact that the owner will have crippling rheumatism in later life due to their vertebrae being vibrated into nothingness.

I won't even comment on the ridiculous exhaust. Oh wait I just did. Any why do all that to a car but leave a luminous yellow dealers sticker in the window?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm a muppet!!

Got tax reminder last month...went online to do it - but the service was unavailable.  Thought "Sod it, try again tomorrow" and promptly forgot...

Got the "Last Chance" letter in the post yesterday...oops...

Ironically, the car has been off the road for all but 1 journey back to Motordepot.  Wasn't SORN'd though.

Still...it's done now I've had confirmation from Motordepot that it now has an MOT! 1 small advisory (oil leak on the gearbox - checked it out myself, nothing actively leaking - think it's more likely a stain - Focus did the same)

£115 for my 2 litre diesel, cheaper than the OH's 1.6l CMAX...hehe

• Like 1

Whilst investigating my non-responsive hand brake, and assuming it was the cable in need of some lubrication. I don't like discovering my both my rear caliper pistons on the Mk2 have seized in slightly different positions :sad:  Oddly, I couldn't feel any imbalance whilst driving it though: just when trying to get the hand brake to operate:unsure:

And then whilst I was under the offside wheel house noticing that the shock absorber cover is actually disintegrating!:ohmy::sad:  That's a lot of rot in just 12 months!  It wasn't apparent at last year's 12 month service. It's not a genuine Ford one though, or even a decent brand.  It's previous owner put some unbranded cheap one's on just before I bought it of him:mellow:  £16 a pair his invoice shows:laugh:

Waiting for a connector from Japan and an item comes from the same place and even the same area,if one comes

why cant the dam other,i need this to complete my mission.

I don't like that I can't find the 4th bolt, that according to Haynes, holds my air con compressor to the engine.:sad:  Of course Haynes could be wrong and there are only 3, or maybe there are normally 4 but Ford decided to use a compressor with only 3 on my Mk2:unsure:

Additionally, my compressor doesn't look anything like the pics in the Haynes manual:ohmy: 

Google throws up both 3 bolted and 4 bolted air con compressors for the Mk2 Foci:unsure:

I don't like seeing a car that looks exactly like mine (minus the roofbars) and the same age sitting in the scrappies waiting in line to be crushed!

IMG_20170818_091452102.jpg

11 hours ago, Turvey said:

I don't like seeing a car that looks exactly like mine (minus the roofbars) and the same age sitting in the scrappies waiting in line to be crushed!

Wow, that's quite a 'young' car to be crushed, no? Maybe it's got the troublesome 1.6 TDCI, and it's high mileage, and thus not financially viable to maintain it?

EDIT: This will probably become more common with Ford's new scrappage scheme.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club