Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

47 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

You can never really be fulfilled if the most important person in your life is yourself.  I know that first hand.  It is a depressing and lonely existence.  But, we have to play with the cards we are dealt - and mine is a deck of solitude!  For now, at least.

Solitude is the only thing I am comfortable with I try to mix in with people but I'm completely different from everyone, I once had a friend who went away, really the only person I could talk to other than my parents even they have always said I struggled to mix with others, getting help with it now still early but now I know it's because I don't view the world the same as most, that's as far as I have gotten in my sessions, but to others always look on the bright side of life.  

• Like 3

Do like I did.

Start moaning about how the car needed cambelt / clutch within 6 months and more & more cost to pass the MOT.

Suggest a trip to Vospers for a test drive (just a test drive love, no intention of buying yet, just planning for the future) and make sure you get a go in the ST demonstrator.

Job done :d

• Like 4

Then mysteriously find articles online that your engine or gearbox or something had known faults on your model and that you would have to pay many thousands for a new one.

That genuinely happened to me with the cmax with the zf gearbox all of a sudden the wife had no issues when I said I wanted to buy mindel lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Do like I did.

Start moaning about how the car needed cambelt / clutch within 6 months and more & more cost to pass the MOT.

Suggest a trip to Vospers for a test drive (just a test drive love, no intention of buying yet, just planning for the future) and make sure you get a go in the ST demonstrator.

You sir, are a very clever, sneaky git!

I applaud you!:lol:

• Like 1

Do like I did.

Hahaha, might have to try and give that a go... Problem is, she's not to phased about sorting a new (2nd hand) car out 'at some point'... It's just the fact it's an ST she's not keen on.... She'd rather get something taller, like a 4x4 or something, she finds the visibility in my focus isn't great so it's hard to park.

That has to be woman's logic she can't park a focus so let's get a huge 4x4

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

That has to be woman's logic she can't park a focus so let's get a huge 4x4

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

To be fair, see can park a 4x4 relatively easily... She can park the focus, but I'll admit in the focus you do feel likes you're nicely embedded in the car which I guess can feel like you have less visibility, whereas in the 4x4 she drove you're very much on top of the vehicle... So I can see where she's coming from, I just don't admit it :lol:

Lol, I agree there, trying to get close to the kerb and straight in one manoeuvre is impossible without opening the door in the Focus lol, cant even do it by dropping the window as the window sills are so high, my neighbours must think I'm mad getting mine perfectly straight everytime...particularly when they just abandon theirs anywhere. :lol: 

I don't like finding a raw bald patch on Brandy whilst brushing her after her morning stroll:sad:

She must have caught herself on a bush. She's not to happy with me probing it and trying to apply ointment.

She has Advocate, so it can't be something parasitic that's made her itchy and consequently has scratched it raw

Lol, I agree there, trying to get close to the kerb and straight in one manoeuvre is impossible without opening the door in the Focus lol, cant even do it by dropping the window as the window sills are so high, my neighbours must think I'm mad getting mine perfectly straight everytime...particularly when they just abandon theirs anywhere. :lol: 

Haha, I agree about parking, I tend to use the electric mirrors and just angle them down on the kerb side, but it's never 100% foolproof..

• Like 1

Also have to agree about parking the Focus, it's not "hard", but large 4x4's are pretty easy to park (tall commanding view + parking sensors makes it really easy). I stick my head out of the drivers door to check how close I am to lines at the front etc, and when reversing I open the driver's door and look back.

Anyway - things I don't like: getting ill (so far just a fever but likely to develop). Looks like more sick days off work, and this week at work is kinda important. :sad:

Little !Removed! who think it is funny and clever to throw something from the side of the road onto my windscreen when I was driving earlier on.... 

Little !Removed!!

1 hour ago, Cookey09 said:

Little !Removed! who think it is funny and clever to throw something from the side of the road onto my windscreen when I was driving earlier on.... 

Little !Removed!!

:angry:

There's one stretch down here on the A3049 where the same sort, throw/drop pieces of kerb stone, off the footbridge on the traffic below.  Sooner or later someone is going to get killed by these idiots.  There have been several incidents that resulted in life changing injuries to the innocent driver

7 minutes ago, GMX said:

:angry:

There's one stretch down here on the A3049 where the same sort, throw/drop pieces of kerb stone, off the footbridge on the traffic below.  Sooner or later someone is going to get killed by these idiots.  There have been several incidents that resulted in life changing injuries to the innocent driver

So annoying! Hate the t**** be different when they are older and it's their car been damaged or their life or future son/daughter who is injured... 

Fortunately, it left only a little mark, easily rubbed off, but that's not the point. If it was thrown harder, or a different object etc... It could have smashed the windscreen or worse like you say. 

Fortunately for them, it didn't do "any" damage. I stopped the car brcause it made a loud bang. 

Little gits ran off as soon as stopped and got out... But it seemed like they'd done it before because they all ran in the same direction? 

If they hadn't, I feel they'd of ran anywhere. 

• Like 1

That happened to us a few years ago, I'm pretty sure steam was visibly coming out of my ears.

• Like 1

I dont like this new site format. Its that bad on my phone that i cant be bothered coming on here much now as it takes forever to navigate around which is so frustrating. If there is a new app coming then i would love to stick around as i enjoy the banter. If there isn't then sadly i will be giving it a miss. :sad: 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

That happened to us a few years ago, I'm pretty sure steam was visibly coming out of my ears.

Happened to my mum a few years ago too. I was in the passenger seat, she was driving. A couple of these clowns dropped a full can of cola onto her car from a train bridge... 

Chipped the windscreen made a right noise! 

Just now, WES180 said:

I dont like this new site format. Its that bad on my phone that i cant be bothered coming on here now as it takes forever to navigate around which is so frustrating. If there is a new app coming then i would love to stick around as i enjoy the banter. If there isn't then sadly i will be giving it a miss. :sad: 

You haven't got a PC, laptop or tablet you could use?

2 minutes ago, WES180 said:

I dont like this new site format. Its that bad on my phone that i cant be bothered coming on here much now as it takes forever to navigate around which is so frustrating. If there is a new app coming then i would love to stick around as i enjoy the banter. If there isn't then sadly i will be giving it a miss. :sad: 

Must agree with you mate.

I like the look and the effort the guys must have put in. But, some things aren't just working smoothly.... 

I couldn't do a better job. But, I prefer the older layout etc... 

And yeah, the ford App, just isn't playing ball... Nothing loads up anymore... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GMX said:

You haven't got a PC, laptop or tablet you could use?

No tablet mate, maybe one day! Got a laptop but i liked to just be able to use my phone app without messing about getting the laptop out. My phone app was great for when im working too. 

• Like 3

Must agree with you mate.

I like the look and the effort the guys must have put in. But, some things aren't just working smoothly.... 

I couldn't do a better job. But, I prefer the older layout etc... 

And yeah, the ford App, just isn't playing ball... Nothing loads up anymore... 

+1

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cookey09 said:

Happened to my mum a few years ago too. I was in the passenger seat, she was driving. A couple of these clowns dropped a full can of cola onto her car from a train bridge... 

Chipped the windscreen made a right noise! 

Absolute tw*ts. 

• Like 1

Phone app is borderline the same for me on Android... Click on it, then onto participated and done....

• Like 1

I can't even log in on the mobile browser let alone the app, it takes so long trying it just times out...  Guess I'll stick to the other forums while on the loo then. :P

It's useable on the laptop but there a lot of small annoyances atm. :(

• Like 2

I can't even log in on the mobile browser let alone the app, it takes so long trying it just times out...  Guess I'll stick to the other forums while on the loo then. :P

It's useable on the laptop but there a lot of small annoyances atm. :(

How strange, it's quick for me, I'm always signed in on the app, but I've not had any trouble other than quoting someones post..

Which seems to be fixed now..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club